The Secret to Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by unbeatable23, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Secret to Life

I dreamt that I was someone else. Not them exactly but a spectator with many other people that could not be explained as physical people but spiritual.

It is sort of like when you die you become someone else and you believe you are them and you would have done everything they did if you were in their shoes.
    As if all together you are actually making the decisions.

I know this may not make a lot of sense right now but it deems on the whole energy is only transferred and not created or destroyed.

Living right now it is as if I am the operator and my life is my own, but I starting to think that there are actually millions of people inside of me and they are just spectators but together as a collaboration come to the same conclusion or thought based on what their experiences were.
    It is an amazing yet scary thing. Now yes this could all be just a dream, but I really dont know. Learning about the human body we are made up of millions of living organisms and we communicate with each other.

I believe thaat your consciense is this completely. Not just you but many others who have died and are now in you. Now I hope that when I die that I will go to heaven and during my life I will fullfill my purpose, but everyday I am sick to my stomach, everyday I cannot eat much, everyday I donot sleep untill I literally pass out because I am afraid that when I die I will be nothing trapped in the dark without existence. I can only believe and hope for the best.
    This thought has severely put me into a deep depression and every other known possible dsm4 classification known to man. I know that everyone else may have this problem at some point or another, but the truth is the doctors who prescribe antidepressants etc, only do this because that is what they are paid to do. No medicine will fix this problem we have, It will only cause more problems but hopefully make us temporarily forget our true fate.

Order out of chaos. That is exactly what we live in. People making up their own answers because they do not understand. This form of control is necessary for else we would all destroy ourselves. But the main thing I am trying to say is be happy live your life to its fullest for we do not have much longer to live on this earth.

I pray everyday consider me a wannabe gangster who has changed his ways, but I pray that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I pray that we make it because I am dead scared of the alternative and this has kept me up nights. I have lost all motivation and I am stuck I wish that I could forget what I have learned but I cannot find a way.

I do not want to die. I am afraid. But I will continue to pray and hope for the best because I really have no choice in the matter and this is what scares me.

gomphrey2010@gmail.com

2. man, i know where you are coming from, i think about death and what happens afterwords every day, i think that not to worry about things like that is insane.

i myself believe in something other than life on earth, an afterlife of some sort

i have had paranormal experiences that i feel prove the existence of ghosts at least, as well as many experiences on hallucinogens where i have felt another kind of energy or consciousness of a higher degree or power than me. i also believe that it would be impossible for the earth that we know today to have come into existence without something else, non scientific, going on

but this isn't a post to argue the existence of an afterlife, or god, or whatever, because it could be inconclusively argued for eternity

i just maybe want to help you see that there are reasons to believe in an afterlife, just as there are reasons not to.

what i find comfort in is that even if there is nothing else, life is so amazing and beautiful that just to have been lucky enough to experience it is good enough for me. i mean, think about all of the beautiful, amazing experiences you have had since you were born, and how many more you will have. think of all of the emotions and feelings that we experience every day, and how beautiful each and every one of those are, even if they are painful to you now. think about people that you love, and how awesome it is to have them in your life. after all of that, the idea of an afterlife almost comes as a less important bonus that i dont need to worry about until the time when i die. i just try to experience all of the beauty here on earth while i can.

besides, even if there isn't an afterlife, we won't be conscious of that fact by the time we would know about it

hope that maybe this helped

3. "Death is just the beginning."

It's a door that opens to you, when no other doors can open. All you have to do is walk through, and join us on the other side.

There is no reason to be afraid of death, I believe.

4. I have been through something like that. It really started age 16 I just had cancer and did chemo. Now what? I'm fucked in school. My grandma just died. I'm homeschooled trying to catch up even though it seems impossible. I don't talk much, always in my head. All I ever thought about was life because I was inside most of the time and as I was figuring everything out I started to fall into a deep depression so deep that everything seemed so unreal and less life like like I was slowly fading into my own memory I felt so helpless. Eventually I started to get outside more and smoked more weed and I started to think of WAY better perspectives on life and I ditched the other ones. You just need to be smarted than the darkness don't let fear controll your life bro. Hope this helped at all

5. i think your conscience as well as your whole thought process is developed in your childhood. Everything around you influences how you make decisions when you grow older.