Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THE SEARCH FOR MY STRAND FORUM

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by I_Smoke_Labrador, Feb 3, 2014.

1. This is a forum where we post are ideal weed and recommend weed for people based on there descriptions.

2. Extremely tropical skunk with a mega potent indica stone?

3. My ideal weed is a sativa with a rich and smooth taste. Something that taste good when you take a giant ass hit. Any recommendations?Sent from my SPH-L300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. [quote name="LuxTenebris" post="19456171" timestamp="1391402146"]Extremely tropical skunk with a mega potent indica stone?[/quote] is maui wowi indica? AK-47 isn't tropical, but that will knock you on your ass.Sent from my SPH-L300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Its really hard to recommend Sativas, since they are rare (atleast extremely Sativa) nowadays.

But, if you can get your hands on legit Matanuska Thunderfuck (like 95% Sativa) it should fit that bill

6. Old school Maui is Sativa, I dont know if the Maui going around nowadays is the original

chocolope

maybe pineapple skunk or c99...not sure the indica ratio though

9. [quote name="LuxTenebris" post="19456206" timestamp="1391402458"]Its really hard to recommend Sativas, since they are rare (atleast extremely Sativa) nowadays.But, if you can get your hands on legit Matanuska Thunderfuck (like 95% Sativa) it should fit that bill[/quote]Gracias. Ya, I haven't scored any maui in my area, so I could tell you. Is the thunderfuck in any way related to Alaskan thunderfuck? Sent from my SPH-L300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. The primary means for my search are flavor, though.Sent from my SPH-L300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Matanuska Thunderfuck, is what Alaskan Thunderfuck is known as in Alaska, everywhere else its just Alaskan Thunderfuck.

Theres a clone going around called ATF, but its Indica dominant, so not the original. The original is an Old School Strain, so its kinda got a mythical status, but it is still around unlike most 70s strains

12. only ATF ive seen was in a couple bodhi crosses

13. Yea theres a new one called Appalachian Thunderfuck, its supposed to be ATF x Appalachia, but I dont know if its with the original, or the clone

14. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Strand

you were looking to use the term STRAIN.

15. [quote name="cball" post="19456326" timestamp="1391403554"]http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Strandyou were looking to use the term STRAIN. [/quote] dude, I'm baked. And that was blatantly obnoxious...Sent from my SPH-L300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. [quote name="LuxTenebris" post="19456299" timestamp="1391403206"]Matanuska Thunderfuck, is what Alaskan Thunderfuck is known as in Alaska, everywhere else its just Alaskan Thunderfuck.Theres a clone going around called ATF, but its Indica dominant, so not the original. The original is an Old School Strain, so its kinda got a mythical status, but it is still around unlike most 70s strains[/quote] good to know. As far as original thunderFuck having a mythical status, the name says it all. Attaining that STRAIN is on my bucket list.Sent from my SPH-L300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ey, what's the tastiest STRAIN y'all have ever come across?Sent from my SPH-L300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Dude thats exactly how I feel, I mean come on, how do you pass up on something with Thunderfuck in the name lol

• Like Like x 1