The Scariest Thing That Ever Happened To You While High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big Diesel54, May 18, 2009.

1. #1 Big Diesel54, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    Well me and about 4 buddies were smoking, when all of a sudden a car pulls up and everyone ditches into the back yard. Well my high ass ditched into the wrong backyard

EDIT: Sorry guys I don't know what happened to the rest of my post I guess I accidentally deleted it, so here's the rest.

where the people who pulled up lived. I decided that he didn't see me go into his backyard, but I realized I was SADLY mistaken when he started walking towards me. I didn't really see any other way out than this pretty tiny gap in the fence, so with my left hand I pushed half the fence away and with the right hand I pulled the other half towards me making a gap about 1 1/2 feet wide that I could fit through. So I crawl through the hole, thinking I made it into my friends backyard. I looked up and noticed two little black dogs running around me barking and making TONS of noise. I told one of them that THEY were tripping out and were making too much noise, and kinda sorta kicked one. I saw the lights to that house and 2 neighboring houses go on so I went through the gate of that yard and made my way into the street. The owner of that house came out and started trying to tell me stuff, so I turned on (what I'm not sure but felt like) the jets down the street. I ran down that street and ended up on one of my towns main streets, and saw the car of my buddies neighbor driving around the block investigating. So I ran back into the house with the dogs 'cause the guy wasn't there any more pulled open the gap, and ended up in my buddies neighbor's yard... AGAIN. I didn't hear any movement so I calmly walked back towards my friends house sure that I was home free until I tripped over a concrete patio, landed with a loud thud and heard the guy's wife (or at least I think it was her) walking towards the backyard from inside the house. I then proceeded to run back inside my friends house and laughed my ass off. Scary as shit then, but looking back on it I had a good ol' time.

2. agree

3. have you only smoked once?

4. hahahahahaha

5. driving through nebraska on a road trip when i saw a sign.. "DRUG DOGS IN USE AHEAD".. needless to say i shit my pants for the next 50 miles straight or so. never did hit a checkpoint.

6. I was outside in my abandoned grain silo gettin baked (because my parents were home)
    then i decide I want to go visit with my puppy and miniature horses
    we have 2 minis, one is preggo and the others just a little colt.
    well the pregnant one steps on the puppy as I'm sitting there
    the dog runs into his doghouse crying as loud as he could
    I'm sketching out cause this 200lb horse stepped on his ribs.
    I crawl in after my dog and all I see out of the corner of my eye is this red thing (looks like a liver)
    I start crying and I'm so scared cause I cant go get help from my parents, I'm high as shit.
    I grab my dog and keep rolling him over to find the hole where his guts are falling out of.
    Turns out he was mostly fine, it was just a piece of buffalo meat or something haha.

And then there was the time me and my friend were lost in this park filled with hobo campsites... but I think that comes in second... Just Barely.

7. For me, it was just minutes ago.

Down here in California there was an earthquake at around 8:45 close to 9. I just finished my spliff got all head high and stupid lol. Then i remembered it was trash day tomorrow so i decided to take out the trash. Before i got to the gate i felt this jerk then an intense jerk after and i fall to the grounded sitting there high as shit and scared thinking that something was going to come out of the ground!

I got up and snapped back into reality... took the trash out and thought about my life lol!

8. Scariest thing that ever happened to me while i was high.....

...having sex with a lesbian.
    :eek::hide:

9. Dude i felt that too! Wasn't baked though(am now) had just finished dinner and am upstairs. out of the 5 ppl in my family im the only one who felt it:smoking:

I always think the worlds going to end in the back of my head after an earthquake cuz like who knows if it is guna be huge or not.:mad:

10. gettin pulled over 10 minutes after hotboxing on the highway.

and we had 3 bottles in the back.

that cop wanted to bust us so bad.

my stomach still turns just thinking about it. we were 3 hours from home, and it was a saturday. woulda sat in there til monday, and had woulda had no way home haha

11. 2 stories...

1. Im enjoying some time home with buddies. Sitting in a car in a safe neighborhood, rolling up some blunts. we have about a quarter and 3 blunts in the car. next thing you know, theres a big ass dark car that rolls up next to me. it's a cop. Long story short, he lets us all go except for the one kid (there was 6 of us) with a scale. he was from Pittsburgh and so is one of my buddies, he saw that on his school ID. luckily we walked away with no problems. however it wasn't until after 2 hours of interrogation and fucking with us in the cold.

2. this isn't scary, just kinda crazy. I stole a big ass bong, worth probably 2k. i found out the next day, the neighbors of the place i took it from went to the parents of the house and told them "we see your boys going into the shed back there every day, and if we see it again we will call the police." Long story short, the very next day the mom goes down to the shed and break all the other bongs and pipes. so in a sense, i saved that bongs life...and now it's mine. :wave:

12. No I haven't LOL

13. me and my friend decided to climb down the fire escape. i was getting on the ladder but I didn't expect the ladder to slide down, but it did and scared the shit out of me, I was screaming then when the ladder stopped I fell on my ass, then a cop said "Hey!" and started kind of jogging toward me and that scared me even more because I thought I was going to get yelled at for using the fire escape, but once he caught me all he wanted to know was if I was ok. I was screaming the entire time and my friend was just laughing his ass off.

It was a lot scarier high, I didn't think the ladder was going to slide :/

14. Lol it's ALWAYS scarier when your high.

15. I felt that shit too
    pretty weird

16. And she was fugly... haha good thing I dropped acid, and I wasnt horny as shit... like some people here...

17. when me and my friends smoked in my room and my mom came home angrier than shit

18. My friends and I were pulled over at 1130 pm on 4/19 this year. Four of us were in the car, I had quarter of some dank headies and another friend had a half zip. Two dick cops were there initially from 2 separate cars...they pulled us out and searched us, taking our weed. By 1230am on 4/20 there were 2 more in their own cars as well..and then they let us go and said we'd be contacted by the dean and detective within a couple weeks. Nothing ever happened, I was never even contacted, but the whole ordeal was the scariest event I've had occur since I had already warmed up for 420 with a blunt. I was just seeing my good engineering education and my spot on the swim team going bye bye, irrational as it may be. Saddest part was we had JUST picked up the weed and were literally 2 blocks away from our apartment, where we were gonna roll up some fatty blunts and head to the library roof where the stoners of the school were celebrating. Worst start to 4/20 ever, fml.