Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the sativa effect

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hostdisorder, Aug 30, 2013.

1. #1 Hostdisorder, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
    Got myself some super lemon haze and forgot how racy and almost unpredictable those highs can be.

Wow.

It can get borderline psychedelic because of the insane amounts of thc, I do love it though, this shit feels like I'm coming up on L.

What's your preferred activity on a sativa dominant high?

Pic related.

Attached Files:

2. Sativas are the bomb man. I do the stuff I'd normally do on a sober day, grocery shopping, just cruising with friends, strolling downtown etc.. Of course all of that is just way more fun with sativas. Anything that doesn't involve sitting in one place really.

3. #3 shaddytheman, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    Sativas can be fun if one doesn't have any mental problems blocking their enjoyment, I mean like anxiety, paranoia--shit like that. 

Some Sativa's are mentally relaxing in that way, though.

Haze's in particular.

5. If only I could find some. 

6. Sativa dominant strains are my favorite, and when I use them during the day I like to do outdoor exercise or explore historical areas of my city, or any outdoor attractions really. 

7. #7 Old School Smoker, Aug 31, 2013
    Love this question! I enjoy staring at something on a sativa high. Like a movie, TV show or a concert or sporting event. Fireworks are a trip too. I love going on a hike to a place I have never been to before. Sativa makes anyplace new look like Disneyland. Thanks for asking, I say again, I love this question!

Enclosed is a pic of the Humboldt Redwoods. I trip out in this forest. That's my sister in the pic. Be nice.

Attached Files:

8. Sativa highs kick ass!   I do not live in a medical country, and could only ever find commercial indicas to buy, so I was always skeptical about the whole indica vs sativa/high vs. stone and how much different it really was.    Then I got into growing my own and grew my first sativa, Cindarella 99.    The tropical sweet flavor and heart-racing psychedelic high absolutely blew me away!     I now see what I've been missing all these years!    I now ALWAYS have sativa smoke on hand, and dedicate at least 50% of my garden to sativas........they are so versatile:  smoke a little for happy, functional and energetic day buzz, or lots for a knock you on your ass psychedelic experience.    They are great for creative pursuits, sports, and being social, and are now all I smoke during the day.......I have heavy indicas and hybrids for evening, night-time lounging.  

I'm jealous of those in medical states that can purchase any sativas they want in the dispensaries.......I'm limited to a couple at a time as my grow room isn't huge. Their finicky nature and added flower time deter some newer growers, but the added challenge is more than worth it.    Just harvested some Chocolope (most amazing plant I've ever smelled) and Female Seeds Grapefruit this round, can't wait to see how they smoke after a nice cure.

I hear nothing but great things about the Super Lemon Haze, and will definitely be including it in my next grow.  

9. The only time I've had sativa is when I took a small sample of my current c99.  It was only like 1 month into flowering so what I tried was way underdeveloped but it made me so god damn happy, I'm really looking forward to trying it after a few weeks curing time.

Tell your sister Airfonzo says hello ;)

10. #10 Hostdisorder, Aug 31, 2013
    Yeah i love em. I think the sativa emphasises the underlyingnfact that cannabis is indeed a psychdelic plant, made much more obvious when eaten.

I'm coming into contact with a lot of haze recently and they just seem to be on a different level, the highs are really soaring, specifically amnesia and the 'supers'.

I would describe the high to be more like you've been in a hot desert for a few hours.. everything's kind of numb and ... well.. hazy