The Sacrifices we growers make...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SugarDaddie, Sep 11, 2009.

1. No...some of us grow to pay rent, eat, and keep clothes on our back.

2. I grow weed for profit. and to pay my mortgage and other bills. and keep me in the lifestyle I enjoy. so its ether that, or live in the poor house and become a burden of the welfare system.

3. Man im with you. I grow in my bedroom closet and you dont even know how many times i have to tell people to get the hell out. Now i had a girl that i was getting pretty close with near the end of this summer. I had 5 girls about 2 weeks into flowering. I had it all scrubed up and not to much smell but were kickin it on my bed and all the sudden shes like somthin smells like skunk and gets up to start opening my closet i run over and shut it right beofre she could see whats inside. I told her my dad has guns in that closest and we shouldnt open it...(i was high so shut up). She didnt really buy it all that much but never hung out with her in my room again so its all good. Moral of the story no girls near growspace

Happy Growing and good luck with the girls

4. Move to CO and be part of the growing Medical Industry. Its legal to grow if you have your card and just find some girl you know you can trust. Just dont tell her about it untill you can trust her. I guess thats easier said then done though...