Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The sac in my jeans. See me smokin on some

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by slowrecovery996, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. if im wearing some decent jeans when i go to school, if i put my sac in my waist outside the boxers and in my jeans just infront of my belt buckle would it be ight to carry my sac there or is it straight dirts

2. what kinda sac are we even talkin about here? but if u mean weed whitch u probly do, dont bring it to school unless u plan on blazing after or sometime during the day but if yea do just put it in ur backpacl or some shit where no one can smell it.

3. well its guna be a decent ranky stanky 7. i might just mason it then jsut bag it n not give a fuck. but i also might put it in my jeans outside the boxers

4. Dont do it mannnnn

5. AIGHT NO HERBS AT SKOOL. thats my final decision

6. At least have the decency to type at a Grade 7 level if you're not 18, man...

7. yea leave it at home if ur gunna smoke at school roll some joints or a blunt put that in a plastic bag than when u neeed to blaze bam u got a nice fat blunt

8. Two pairs of jeans.. Easy fix lol

9. dont give me thoes bitch answers

10. I'm serious, stop posting like you're a mentally handicapped teenager who thinks that replacing a majority of the English language with slang is alright.

And don't bring weed to school unless you do not care about passing grade 12.

11. university bro

12. What is wrong with people....use your brain don't bring it to school, the risk isn't worth the reward. Just Wait till after school, then go pick it up from your house then smoke. It's people that do those kind of things and get caught that make it seem like fiends that can't wait.

13. Some of us are fiends...

14. bring as much weed to school as you want man, its legal now, havnt you heard?

15. [quote name='"slowrecovery996"']

university bro[/quote]

If you are at a university then what is the problem? If you are in the dorms then leave it in your dorm? I doubt you are at a university. Cause you are already there, therefore you don't "go to school."

16. So just wait till you get out of class and go back to your dorm/apt. Why bring it to class? Are you planning on smoking the teacher up? :confused:

That'd be fucking awesome though, smoking with a teacher..

17. you tryna hide your gram from the teacher or some shit? dont take weed to school kid.

18. im thirsty, anybody got something to drink?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.