The rich should be forced to help the poor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 5e3deluxe, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. trust..HAH...ya right...
    [​IMG]

based on that little meme, you have a straw and no paper to shoot wads with...we have much bigger robbers to worry about :devious:;):p

2. That's communism

3. There are a ton more jobs than in 1953 numerically. The reason unemployment is so high is that small businesses are being destroyed by government regulation and mismanagement of the economy.

4. [quote name='"cball"']

trust..HAH...ya right...

based on that little meme, you have a straw and no paper to shoot wads with...we have much bigger robbers to worry about :devious:;):p[/quote]

Considering the guy's mental health... Rubber pads will be the only thing worrying about him.

5. Anyone that would agree with this topic is just plain greedy.

[​IMG]

6. I'm not even a kid person but...

[​IMG]

7. Messiah, Yahoo posted a news article that you would find very interesting. Apparently the rich dont like to "trickle-down" their money they like to hoard it instead.

The Rich Are Hoarding Cash -- and That's Not Good - Yahoo! Finance

8. [quote name='"Tripace"']Anyone that would agree with this topic is just plain greedy.

[/quote]

^this.

Honestly how fuckin stupid are you to think that if I bust my ass to get rich, I should have to support some lazy poor fuck. You have to be out of your mind.

9. Shizmot, you dont get it. Helping the poor doesnt mean giving them money, it means creating jobs so they can earn money through production of goods and services. Which in the end helps you out financially unless you invest poorly.

10. Who's going to create those jobs with money taken away by force? (taxation)

11. Are you shitting me Mairuzu? Hasn't there been a tax break for wealthy people since Bush was in office?

12. small businesses create jobs.. whether that translates to wealthy people, i donno.

13. While my my posts were meant to be semi comedic I do not see how I come off as a nut. In all reality, how do "we" plan on getting my money?

14. if that little girl lives in the US, then she would get penicillin if she needed it.

there are a million free clinics out there that would help her out.

forcing the rich to pay more taxes would not get this girl anymore medication than she can already get.

15. [quote name='"sourApple408"']Shizmot, you dont get it. Helping the poor doesnt mean giving them money, it means creating jobs so they can earn money through production of goods and services. Which in the end helps you out financially unless you invest poorly.[/quote]

So you expect wealthy people to just start new businesses to get jobs around? Now if they're the head of a company than the guy shouldn't make cuts to save a few bucks, but as far as that goes there is always work. It may not be the best but if you work hard you make your way up. People complain there are no jobs but I promise there are plenty of jobs no one is doing, they just require physical labor that people would will bitch and collect unemployment, rather than work there.

16. #99 Mairuzu, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012

You dodged the question. You said helping the poor, which I assume the fact that you side with the OP, means taxing the rich. Taxes go to the government so are you saying the government needs to tax the rich so the government can create jobs for poor people?

edit: I'm simply confused as to where you stand so that's why im questioning

17. [quote name='"Gbaby19"']

While my my posts were meant to be semi comedic I do not see how I come off as a nut. In all reality, how do "we" plan on getting my money?[/quote]

I was referring to the OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.