The rich should be forced to help the poor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 5e3deluxe, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. to many *retarded people posting in this thread...way too many...

Governments do not send jobs overseas, business owners do...(guess who OWNS the politicians some claim are the guilty parties...aint We The People.)

People, the vast majority that are wealthy today, inherited it, won the lottery, exploited, lied, cheated, killed people, to get the wealth...but yes there is a rare instance of a hardworking person EARNING their wealth....then using the outsourcing overseas vector to increase or level out their own source of income...while sitting on their asses letting other people do the actual production labor. (hey, it's a fact...)

Taxes are not fair, as in "equal for all" in the USA...the wealthy enjoy the ability to hide their income, pay nothing...

Who do you blame though...the elected politicians that do the bidding of the corporate masters? or do you blame the people that keep voting those corrupt political lackeys into offices that give them the power to fuck We The People, over and over...
    want to see who to blame...just look in a mirror.

*re·tard·ed
    adj, \ri-ˈtär-dəd\
    : slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development or academic progress

2. OP and others alike are the exact reason y this country is going to hell in a handbasket

3. lower taxes and jobs will come home.

4. also i think the poor should be forced to pay their taxes..

no more deductions for anything..

flat tax ftw.

i don't think it's fair that the richest people in he country basically support the country

everyone should pay their fair share.. not just the rich.

5. I can't argue with any of this.

Regrettably, we are constantly faced with voting for "the lesser of who cares," (hat tip to Aaron Sorkin). You have to be a member of the one percent to run for any office above that of town drunk these days.

Given that prerequisite, we get the one percent, of which Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are card-carrying members. Why anyone thinks they won't be in the pockets of Bain Capital, big oil, big pharma, the banks, Wall St., and the other companies sucking us dry remains one of life's mysteries to me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkTQ7sbXecw]Must we vote for the lesser of who cares?[/ame]

6. the government helps the rich out more than anyone else..

when the government starts helping the poor instead of bailing out their banker buddies, then maybe others will follow suit

you will change your tune if you ever become successful in life...

and the rich are kind of being forced to help the poor already, sine they are the ones paying the bulk of income, payroll, and corporate taxes.

where do you think all of the money for social programs comes from? The social program fairy?

7. #47 5e3deluxe, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    They should be taxed so punitively, so harshly, it will no longer be economically feasible to send jobs away.

I have been successful. I donated to charity, more than I could afford most of the time. It was decided by some asshole in a suit I shouldn't be so successful, someone in India should be successful (at a much lower wage) instead. I have learned skill after skill, only to have it shipped away. I have lost almost everything. Not through any fault of my own but because someone was greedy and a traitor to their nation.

At my age, they don't even want to hire me any more.

8. Then you came on a pot forum and told a bunch of pot heads

9. that was a big mistake on your part..

you shouldn't spend above your means.

you made yourself poor by doing that, not some rich guy.

i have a friend who's broke and blames rich people for every problem in his life..

but he drives a brand new car, and has all sorts of fancy gadgets in his home that he can't afford.

how is that a rich person's fault?

10. #50 5e3deluxe, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    <eyeroll>

I was doing fine, charity and all, until some rich guy sent my job away. Again and again and again and again and again.

I have a third-hand, 15-year-old S-10 with 130,000 miles on it. I have a six-year-old computer. My guitars were bought one at a time. I build my own amps rather than buying them, but I'm not buying gear any more, I have all I want or need. I haven't torpedoed myself by overspending. I have zero credit card debt. I haven't done it like many morons. I have lived within my means.

I'm done with you. Sadly, I cannot put you on ignore.

11. not all rich people send jobs away..

what do we do about those ones?

12. you just said that you donated more than you could afford...

how is that doing fine?

maybe if you donated within your means you wouldn't be broke today and asking for handouts

13. [quote name='"5e3deluxe"']

<eyeroll>

I was doing fine, charity and all, until some rich guy sent my job away. Again and again and again and again and again.

I'm done with you. Sadly I cannot put you on ignore.[/quote]

You're done with him because he has called you out and continues to point out your BS and you cant keep up anymore so you "ignore him". Typical.

14. We don't tax them as harshly. I'm content to pick and choose, and I don't believe one size fits all.

15. [​IMG]

16. The rich should be forced to pay for things that allow business to run smoothly:

the military, public schools, justice system, science/energy programs, workers' healthcare.

and everyone else should pay for the social safety net.

17. so how do we know come tax time who sent jerbs away and who didn't?

seems like a lot of red tape and bureaucracy.

18. Lol, this fuckin guy again.

19. What's wrong?

This place only for Libertarians?

20. #60 5e3deluxe, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    Force the companies to come clean with every layoff. Lying at layoff time gets your harsh outsourcing taxes TRIPLED.

If you make the penalties harsh enough, business will fall in line.

Oh, why do I try with you? You idolize the worst guitarist in human history.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.