The "Revs" Soil Mix

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by aptoker313, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Has anyone used this soil and have a journal or pictures of the grow? Also any comments on how it went/how long you let it sit or "cook' before using/or any amendments to the mix you would make!! Thanks :wave:

2. Some of us here have seen The Rev's mix and were not impressed. Try a search using his name and you may come across some posts.

His and Kyle Kushmans Veganics is seen as a marketing scam by and large.

3. I haven't read the book but i'm sure it doesn't recommend usage of rock dust..

4. Not too many rev heads here bro. He comes around from time to time under a fake name, promotes himself, then runs away instead of answering questions. We do have outstanding soil recipes in the stickys, and we do explain why these recipes are good in the stickys. Once you know why we add certain things, then you can customize your own soil mix. And you will have the satisfaction of using your own brain pan, instead of being a follower of the latest pot star. And all this goes for Kyle Kushman, sub cool, matt rise, and others. These guys did not invent horticulture or advance the science of horticulture, but they do have legions followers, (so did hitler) faint praise indeed. If your a serious grower intent on advancing your knowledge I would read all posts by Lumper Dawgs2 and Microbeman.........MIW

5. [​IMG]

6. We need a Lumper Puppies icon. ;)

7. How do you feel about this one :)
    [​IMG]
    Whatcha think? :cool:

Attached Files:

8. I think you have strange fantasies. Glad I could help you with that one. ;)

9. hey the guy in black riding on wee looks just like me

10. I was thinking more like this myself.

Attached Files:

11. The lumper puppy icon should be the puppy avatar he was rocking.

Below lies is a repost, but it's all I have to say about the Rev:

I bought an issue of Skunk once. In the Rev's column that month he said "TLO" 28 times over a 4 page spread and not much else unless you think layering different soils and spiking is a good idea. He also suggested pouring Fox Farms Big Bloom into your AACT. The photos looked like ads for roots organic and fox farm. The best part is that his writing sounds like the Tommy Lee chapters of the Motley Crue autobiography. While it's true that nobody is right all the time, I think that counts extra for the Rev.

12. #12 WeeDroid, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    Works for me. ;)

Seems like GC has had a change of policy and lets any asshole post any offensive shit they want.

You did ask. ;)

13. I'm quite tickled now LOLz.

14. It doesn't offend me in the least way.

BTW the puppy in post #10 looks so forlorn. He must miss his daddy.

15. It probably would if you were featured in it. duh

Then again, you're probably homophobic and don't mind seeing gay folks being made to look like something goofy and unappealing.

16. That's just one artistic perspective wee.

Another might be, it's a cartoon of one person giving another person a piggy back ride. Perhaps that is what Sam sees.

I should thank you, "thank you", you were my inspiration. :wave:

+rep Sam, you've got a great sense of humor :)

17. Typical to hide rankness with but I was only joking.

Alcoholics do it all the time.

18. Seriously, I wasn't joking. You really are an inspiration to me in the spirit of that which I tried to express. Seriously wee

I've heard of this deficiency but I'm not experienced with it. Is this an affliction that plagues you? Do you suffer from this malady wee? I think there's something called the Twelve Step Program? Sound famiar?

19. I didn't think it was gay. It waas like, weedroid is championing down the path to rainbow high land, and dawgz fan are hitching a piggy back ride. make love, not war. And godspeed on your travel.

20. Well thanks guys a ton because I was really going to go out and buy all of this stuff. So is there no such these as an organic soil that you mix, let ferment, then just water and add teas twice a week? I currently have Mexican High N Bat guano Epsoma Garden Lime (pelletized), Green Sand, Kelp Meal... Dr. Earth Alfalfa Meal and Soft Rock Phosphate... I also have Azomite and Perlite... I know these things are good but I geuss have no idea on the ratios... Any suggestions or advice would be highly appreciated.

I also plan on getting EWC.

Thank You Very Much.