The Revenge of Jesus

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jiggernex, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Today me and my friend were stoned and drunk and talking when I came up with something awesome.

I said "What if there was a game called The Revenge of Jesus? And you played as Jesus and the first level you had to break out of the tomb. Then you flew to Rome and just punched the shit out of every building and person there. And then at the end you had to fight Caesar as a boss. Wouldn't that be awesome??!"

I just thought it was funny so I would share.

2. i'd beat the shit out of everyone with a 2 x 4, possibly with a rusty nail sticking out of it too.

3. Ahahaha. You could walk on water, turn water to wine (and maybe still walk on it?), and heal blind people.

4. Or a new movie....

The Revenge of Jesus

5. The Passion of the Christ 2: Jesus the Avenger

6. I hate side missions.
    I never do them.

7. I love this thread already.

Activision, take notes.

8. Die Hard: The Second Coming

9. And as you level up you could get different abilities like flying and walking on water and lightning and since your Jesus the possibilities are endless, it could be like that game where that guy goes around and he can shock people and shit and you can either help people or just kill everybody and depending on which path you choose you get different abilities, I wish I remember the name of that game but anyway that would be a cool game.

10. [quote name='"wht2give"']

I hate side missions.
    I never do them.[/quote]

I lol'd

11. Infamous?

12. Did you know that jesus and moses used guns to fight off the romans?? hahah

13. haha, I'd buy it

14. Ya that's it

15. the prince of peace is back! but he's pissed off!

god i love bill hicks

16. and he can battle santa for christmas kinda like on south park

17. [​IMG]

18. This whole thread is Goddamned blasphemy! You all are taking the Lord's name in vain!

Shame on you!

19. that's just even more reason for him to come fuck everyone up