Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Resin Ball Blues

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bradl33t, May 7, 2014.

1. You scrape it. It's smelly. It tastes bad. It's harsh. But it gets you high.
    I'm a skeptic on if it's worth it to smoke the ball of stink I just scraped from the slide of my zong. It's about the size of a frozen pea. I have bashed many for smoking resin yet explained how it has it's place when times are tough. And times are tough. My question would be, would you smoke it? Or let it be what it is. Stink

2. ive never been so desperate to scrape fuckin resin. disgusting

🌞

3. #3 squidrick420, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    Dude thanks I have experienced the resin ball blues, and I plan to write this song when I am feeling them which I always end up feeling at some point

A solid A minor base cord should do the trick

I am already feeling the first verse here, the Ooohhhh's are in the high pitched Robert Johnson vocals if you know what I am talking about.

Ohhh lawd you know I feel it... (ooohhhhh)
    Yeah you know I do,
    Awhhh you know that feelin... (ooohhh)
    Ain't got that sticky goo.
    Yeah I've already scraped it three times baby.... (oooohhh)
    Its the resin ball blues.
    *wicked guitar solo*

4. everybody is gonna hop up on their pedestal and tell you it's disgusting and you are a terrible person blah blah blah... we all like getting high and when you wanna smoke and chill do what you gotta do..

luckily I haven't had to smoke resin in years but if my luck turns south imma be scraping like it's 9th grade again hahaha 

5. #5 squidrick420, May 7, 2014
    When you down in the dumps...
    Ain't got no green to smoke.
    Yeah I say when you down in the dumps...
    Ain't got no green to smoke...
    You gonna scrape up some of that black shit (ohhhhhh)...
    And you gonna get Slightly Stoned

6. #6 SlightlyStonedSD, May 7, 2014

Its a hit, in my head I'm singing it like a blues song

edit: ok good its supposed to be a blues song

7. Then I have succeeded!

The melody in my head is absolutely ripping off this song right here... even the oohhhh's lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MCHI23FTP8

fuck yeah

9. #9 AlphaOmega420, May 7, 2014
    The horrible taste is worth the high if you're dry and fiending, espiecally if you smoke quality herbs exclusively. I smoke entirely too much with a bad tolerance but resin still gets me faded when times are tough :smoking:

screw that first reply he probably grows or is a straight snob :confused_2:

10. I bought an ounce of mid a while back and use that as my emergency weed if im ever low.

11. Ah I like what you did with the last line.

12. shit i wish i had a resin ball, i just drank a 4 dollar bottle of wine cus im traveling and cant get no satisfaction( aka weed)

13. Haha can't be the only one who imagined a slow bass playing as you read the title.

14. Woah man, you must be the coolest cat ever.

15. People who smoke resin are either fiends who can't wait till their re-up or they're broke lol. I suggest not smoking it because its probably less than 2% thc and its all the tar and stuff you don't want to be inhaling. The 30 minute high isn't really worth it to me and if it isn't resin from top shelf bud it gives me headaches. 

16. think ive only smoked resin twice, and i wasnt even out of bud lol was just bein high and trrying shit out. that stuff spark'd and fizzled like a cheap firecracker, hated that nasty ass taste bleh. i would just let it be and wait.

17. #17 Emnesty, May 7, 2014
    I scraped you two times baby, 
    Scraped you twice today,
    Scraped you two times, girl
    No mary jane.
    I love me two dimes, girl
    One for tomorrow
    One just for today
    Smoked my two dimes
    Mary's going away.

Remember one time
    I could not smoke
    Remember one time
    I was feeling weak
    Rolled me two balls girl
    Hope it'll last me until next week
    Choked me two times
    But stimulated my brain
    Just coughed two times
    I need mary jane

18. the "Rez ball rolled in kief" struggle hahaha.

I honestly lol'd at, "I'm a skeptic on if it's worth it to smoke the ball of stink"

Haha...