The Rebirth of Pretzel - Stems Snapped

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Arcturon, Jun 12, 2012.

1. I have this plant that had it's trunk snapped several times that refuses to die. What can I do to re-establish some growth? I harvested it 2 months ago.
    Here are some pictures taken after it was clipped and I applied honey as an organic anti-bacterial, as well as pictures of all of the nodes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWn-nDAf3vo]The Rebirth of Pretzel- Topping, Honey, and Nodes HD - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijV-wwJfzXY]The Rebirth of Pretzel - Stems Snapped - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Attached Files:

2. keep it like it is dont stress it too much, leave it alone and it might grow back a bit

3. Wh... What is... WHAT IS THIS?!?
    HAS THIS PLANT COMEBACK LIKE TUPAC MUTHAFUCKIN MAKAVELI JESUS ZOMBIE?
    I think it has. I am very surprised. Like, ridiculously surprised.
    Emergency medical/botanical, stat!
    What can I do for this little hand reaching out for life?

Attached Files:

4. kelp meal- dried and pulverized kelp from the ocean. scatter some along the surface and soak some in water for 24 hours, then spray your plant with this water- whole stalk, branch, etc. under and above until it's nice and soaked. Repeat. Good luck. With that kind of stress to the plant it's risky business you may end up with hermies...

5. oh, and aloe vera.... if you have any old aloe plants laying around, crack one old leaf off and pulverize it, then pour it all over your plant and the soil

6. #6 lalamann, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    your a trooper man...i would have pulled it up and scrapped it already lol. all i can say is that looks like what happens when my cat urinated on my Azealea (sp?) bush....it died

7. Rebirth of Pretzel, haha funny name. :wave:

8. This was what happened after trying to LST after the fact. LOL!
    I thought that snapping the stems, making the breaks so that big knows would develop. I didn't know that no shoots would come up from there!