the real reason mj is illegal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by jamesbongx420, Mar 16, 2009.

1. #1 jamesbongx420, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    ok so ive been doing some research lately about this group called the council on foreign relations. basically, its a think tank of rich guys- mostly politicians and corporate presidents. they are planning to take over the world, more or less. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywMNwXMfGKE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywMNwXMfGKE [/ame]

anyway, to sum it up, this group owns the media. they own the government. they own everything.

It was founded in the early 1900's by the robber barons morgan and rockefeller and others...the same group of people who were behind the original prohibition of weed in 1937 (they owned the government back then too)

So my thought (it came to me over a bowl while i was reading about this stuff, of course) is that this super powerful group and the people in it, who, by the way, have MAJOR interests in the oil industry, will, through subtle control of the government, continue the prohibition of marijuana under the guise of cannabis being harmful and all the other bullshit reasons (they control the media so they basically control what the general population thinks about marijuana). But really, their concern is not the drug of marijuana, but the crop of HEMP which could largely supplant oil as america's predominant fuel source (not to mention all of its other uses, all of which would cut into these bastards' profits).

obviously, i dont know if this is true but it seems pretty damn plausible to me, considering what ive read about the cfr.

Besides, who doesn't love a good conspiracy theory?

2. That is messed up. I suggest a rebellion if this happens.

3. supposedly anyone who resists is getting killed lol. i mean decent research is tough to come by because just about anyone can post things on the internet but im starting to believe more and more in this just because the way the world is heading.

4. I believe it. I don't know how much of the videos and conspiracies I believe but I believe that marijuana is illegal because if it wasn't most people in power right now wouldn't be in power any longer.

5. haha CFR is the anti christ

6. why dont they just start growing weed so they can make tehmoniz of of it and we can all smoke and b happy?

7. the bilderberg group is what its called and it was actually started in like 54 or something.

8. I disagree. Weed is illegal for two reasons.

(1) Weed is illegal because being illegal drives the price up. Those rich guys you are talking about control the smuggling or distribution of weed. With weed illegal, those guys make the big bucks. If weed was legal, all of that money they make would disappear overnight.

You really think rich guys are going to make weed illegal if it means they lose all the money they make from smuggling and distributing illegal weed?

(2) Weed is illegal because it would put pharmaceutical companies out of business.

Weed is a medicine. Weed can be grown in the backyard for free. If people could grow their medicine for free, they would not have to pay $100 for just one prescription to a pharmaceutical company. Half of the pharmaceutical companies would go out of business if weed was legal.

----------------------

The overall reason weed is illegal is the same reason most things are proscribed. Money.

Ask yourself why midwives are illegal in many states. A midwife can help a woman have a baby for $1000. What will happen to the hospital that charges $5000 for delivering a baby, if people can go to a midwife for $1000? The hospital will go out of business.

People in charge never do what is right. They do what gives them and their buddies money, property, and power.

9. ha just like ive allways said its because they dont want to lose money but if they just legalized it then they would make shit tons more money if they taxed it, even IF people still grew their own weed and sold it

10. there are definitely entities out there who want 1- World Government... we have to be REALLY careful not to let that happen.

11. I believe it will try to happen regardless of what we do...

12. There is absolutely no evidence that the people i am talking about are making money smuggling weed into the country. Why would they risk their reputations and fortunes dealing with an illegal drug when they already control oil, media, and many other major industries that are LEGITIMATE? Certainly local governments are sometimes compliant with the cartels that run and distribute drugs so their pockets get lined but any larger connection to the cfr doesn't seem likely.

As to your second point Mboko, your probably right. But guess who is also a member of the CFR...the president of glaxo-smith kline, one of, if not the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world.

I refuse to believe all this shit is coincidence.

13. Its already started. Its all about consolidation of power....the u.s. was designed to be a country where states are soveirgn in their own right but that is far from the case now: federal government overrules state government in many cases, and in all of the important ways.

The european union is also an example of consolidation of power...1 form of currency, open borders, individual national soveirgnty discounted... The thing that most people dont know is that the same thing is about to happen in north america with mexico canada and the u.s. with 1 currency and freer borders. right now the partnership is called the "security and prosperity partnership" or some bullshit like that. i dont want to seem like some paranoid stoner, but this is the first step to 1 world gov