the REAL QUESTION you should be asking to leagalize marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by iWhiteWall, Mar 5, 2012.

1. so a lot of my friends are still bitchin and moaning about how obama didnt say anything about legalizing mariajuana blah blah blah so as i tell them i thought i should tell you guys

the real question that should be asked and pushed isn't even involving marijuana

it simply is this " why is alcohol legal as a drug, when it has not a single medical value and is only used as a recreational drug and has the highest fatality's and accidents then any other drug"

and boom goes the dynamite

im really upset at NORML for not listening to me when i told them they should push for this question and not the typical marijuana question.

if i had the money and backing NORML has marijuana would already be legal :rolleyes:

what do you think about that question?

2. [quote name='"iWhiteWall"']so a lot of my friends are still bitchin and moaning about how obama didnt say anything about legalizing mariajuana blah blah blah so as i tell them i thought i should tell you guys

the real question that should be asked and pushed isn't even involving marijuana

it simply is this " why is alcohol legal as a drug, when it has not a single medical value and is only used as a recreational drug and has the highest fatality's and accidents then any other drug"

and boom goes the dynamite

im really upset at NORML for not listening to me when i told them they should push for this question and not the typical marijuana question.

if i had the money and backing NORML has marijuana would already be legal :rolleyes:

what do you think about that question?[/quote]

Alcohol DOES have medicinal values.

/thread

3. yes back in colonial times there were medical value but taking a shot of whiskey to help the pain of loosing a leg doesn't really cut it anymore

4. When's the last time you've been to ANY medical office? No, they don't have a bottle of Makers mark on the counter, but alcohol is used in everything from surgeries to ear infections.

5. [​IMG]

6. lol we see who the alcoholics on gasscity are ;D

im not talking about rubbing alcohol or those types of things cause i dont fucking think you take shots of that do you?

no im talking about whiskey vodka rum etc use your fucking brains are there any medical value to any of those type of drinks no? case closed!

7. [quote name='"iWhiteWall"']lol we see who the alcoholics on gasscity are ;D

im not talking about rubbing alcohol or those types of things cause i dont fucking think you take shots of that do you?

no im talking about whiskey vodka rum etc use your fucking brains are there any medical value to any of those type of drinks no? case closed![/quote]

Actually I don't drink.

A single malt whiskey has ellagic acid which has been proven to slow the effects of certain cancers.

8. Since you wont seem to accept and acknowledge Spaced and I's immense pool of knowledge, here you go:

Alcohol And Health

9. so the whiskey just helps you live easier day to day and doesn't actually kill cancer and doesn't actually do anything from a true medical stand point?

thc kills cancer cells>alcohol prolongs the inevitable

10. is it because its a recreational drug? is that the problem with it?

Because cannabis is legal for medicinal use in a lot of places, alcohol and cannabis are both recreational drugs.

to be completely honest
    i think norml is doing a fine job and if i worked for them, i wouldn't bother with your question either because its not a good one

edit^ also death is inevitable, weed won't make you immortal, it will just prolong your life a bit longer if your using it to treat your disease

11. [quote name='"iWhiteWall"']

so the whiskey just helps you live easier day to day and doesn't actually kill cancer and doesn't actually do anything from a true medical stand point?

thc kills cancer cells>alcohol prolongs the inevitable[/quote]

You're ignorant and uneducated.

People like YOU are the ones who make us informed and intelligent stoners look like a bunch of idiots.

Get your facts straight before you try to argue something you know nothing about.

I'm a MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENT, who DOESN'T drink and also uses marijuana for recreational use. I'm the person who SHOULD be arguing FOR you, but you sound so uneducated I can't.

12. i think all one really needs to say is look at how many DEATHS alcohol has caused...then compare that to the deaths caused my marijuana.

theres really no argument against that.

13. [quote name='"nolastnamex"']i think all one really needs to say is look at how many DEATHS alcohol has caused...then compare that to the deaths caused my marijuana.

theres really no argument against that.[/quote]

Look how many deaths water has caused due to drowning.

We best get rid of water.

It's not the alcohol that's an issue, its the idiots drinking it.

Germany allows you to drink beer at 16, France allows you to drink red wine with meals at any age, and they don't have NEAR the issues we do.

Educate and regulate.

14. cool story bro im a medical patient as well, obviously you dont understand what this post was about its saying stop using the daily question people use to try and legalize marijuana with

cause alcohol is a harder drug then marijuana yet it is legal and has way less medical value then marijuana but yet even though with all the fatality's alcohol causes its still remains legal as a recreational drug yes i do very well have a problem with that.

if you dont, then you clearly dont have the fine love for cannabis that i do and norml is just a bunch of coke addicts if you dont know that reference then good day to you

15. #15 Spaced, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    [quote name='"iWhiteWall"']

cool story bro im a medical patient as well, obviously you dont understand what this post was about its saying stop using the daily question people use to try and legalize marijuana with

cause alcohol is a harder drug then marijuana yet it is legal and has way less medical value then marijuana but yet even though with all the fatality's alcohol causes its still remains legal as a recreational drug yes i do very well have a problem with that.

if you dont, then you clearly dont have the fine love for cannabis that i do and norml is just a bunch of coke addicts if you dont know that reference then good day to you[/quote]

Oh you went from saying "alcohol has NO medicinal benefits" to "alcohol has WAY less benefits than marijuana"

Flip flop much?

My point being its not easy to "fight" people against you.

NORML does more for the cause than YOU ever will.

As for MY love of marijuana... You judge on something you know nothing about.

I've donated thousands to NORML, I've drove 16+ hours on a regular basis for medical and non medical marijuana rallies, I serve on a medical marijuana (CC) board.

Don't try to belittle me because YOUR argument was invalid and made you look like an uneducated fool.

16. Alcohol corps lobbied a ton of money into Obamas bank account, AND they gave him a index card with clever retorts.

He's waiting for someone to ask him probably.

Alcohol is ahead of cannabis game, sorry.

17. The problem is because of the two major american mentality ideas: greed and ignorace

The profit of alchohol is so large the loss of life because of stupidity or accident can be blammed on the people that drink it. So the gov places adds to not drive or drink pregnant or dont drink to much. But at the same time they just look the other way and count the cash. Its the same wih tobacco and he chems bu thats off topic

Ignorace of the people runnin the government. Not smart enough to listen to the proof that bud is not evil. People are brought up by parents to hate it or its a sin, that stays for life and they never ever budge, while not hqving knonwledge of the effect. Straight ignorance at its core. (stubborn hypocrites) just my opinion

18. This thread is fucking retarded....

19. Spaced is always droppin' the knowledge hammer. Much respect, man.

20. can my cat smoke it?