Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the real magiver

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kindbudhero, Aug 5, 2004.

1. my friend is the real deal he can fix any pipe right on the spot it is amazing god iam stoned

2. I bet he can't fix EVERY pipe :p I can fix most pipes also, but my recent one that got fucked up... well that lets just say isn't that fixable

3. I can do that too. Hell I can build pipes that are better than most ones you can buy.

4. hehehe pipe macgiver.. heheheh..

5. bahah, nice..i highly doubt he can make a bong out of ANYTHING... i dont know anyone who can make a bong out of a cardboard box..

i love it, NOBODY knows how to spell MacGyver correctly..i watched it earlier : )

6. how big of a cardboard box? what materials do i have available to me? I think I can do it.

7. it'd be pretty easy. but it wouold be a shitty peice. water and cardboard dont like eachother....

8. My speciality is not exactly fixing pieces. I like to find random shit to build a piece with. I have a glass spoon, acrylic bong, glass bong, and stone chillum but its still fun to go around your house or garage to find shit to make a piece with.

9. nah, you can coat the carboard with a waterproofing sealant, or just line it with plastic.

The more I think about it, the sweeter a spider bong I could make out of a cardboard box. I think I'll make one.

10. I'm definatly a MacGyver smoker. I've made a few pipes for my friends out of pieces of wood. Made a few bongs from gatorade bottles, fuel hose, some foil, and glue. Anytime we have some bud but noone has a piece on them I'm always the one they turn to.

11. ive made some cool shit in my days and mickeymoused some nice additions to my store bought pieces.

a cardboard box bong is an awesome idea!

no officer, i dont know why that box smells like marijuana?

12. Im someone and I just came to let yall know gotta give tha man props.

13. when i ment macgiver i ment like fixing pipes on the spot with great speed and pipe always is fixed in pipe making wise i am the master in my neck of the wood some of them were good enough to sell

14. lol... I was thinkin the same thing..

And I'm going to build a box bong when I get home. haha

15. Lol... I think I just made this just to make a cardboard bong.. After I put water in to see if it would work (which it would have) I tossed it and packed a glass bong.. :smoking:

Attached Files:

16. Thanks... And no, I put on a glass slide for some class ;)

17. i said nothing but a card board box...

but nice work