the real life stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheBog, Jan 20, 2010.

1. I originally signed up for this site because I would come to this page and read such great, and funny stories. Now every thread on here is about someone complaining about something negative in their life. I'M SICK OF IT!

"I got shot!"
    "I got someone pregnant"
    "depressed :("
    "got caught!"

SICK OF IT!

I guess my message is step up your game posters, i dont really see how any of these repetitive threads are interesting to anyone anymore.

no offense to any of the original and interesting reads left on the real life stories zone, theres very few now a days.

I guess I'm not helping by just posting this and not starting something interesting and worth while, but maybe i will open some eyes and spark the ressurrection of good stories.
    but anyway...
    Step up your shit grasscity.

2. Agreeded. :hello: I've seen like 10 threads today tlking about getting shot. :rolleyes:
    idk, it just seems like a lot of these threads ARE repeative.I miss the old days were I was SO eager to get on Grasscity to browse the "Real Life Stories" thread to see all of the interesting stories people have to offer. I mean there IS some still left, but you have to look. Before it was just right in your face.
    In relaity, his thread in itself is just another thread bitching about SOMETHING. lol
    Just my 2 shits. :p

3. This is hardly a real life story.:rolleyes:

4. Well, I can write in detail about how I took a poop today? Is that real enough for you?! Hahaha...awwwww...Why don't you share a real life story, op?

5. i know what ya mean bro but cmon you only have one post... your not exactly contributing... and thats the thing a lot of these people need some help and advice, and it may relate to marijuana, i mean you cant complain if you dont post much...

6. change can start with 1 person, start postin good stories OP!
    also....this is the internet, you can expect foolishness and disappointment.

7. lol, ur bitching about people posting negative stories, and this is your first post, and it's completely negative in every way. Maybe try to post a good real life story before bitching about others posting bad ones?

8. i agree i guess...but you only have one post so i say put up or shut up

9. ya i see what you guys are saying. i don't know i'm not usually a poster around here, just a reader. you can see i joined a while ago, i'm usally here reading though not really writing. i probably could contribute more thats why i decided to write this, and to hopefully start some fresh stories instead of people saying the same thing over and over again.

10. no need to get agressive over the internet bud, i'm just saying its what i've been noticing.

11. Well that is kinda shity. My story wasn't interesting enough for you? Wow sorry I put a damper on your otherwise butterflies and rainbows world.

12. im not bein agressive, im just sayin lead by example

13. alright, give me a few days and i think of a better thread than half the recent ones. i can't go into this willy-nilly i've got to carefully plan the freshest thread real life stories has seen in a while...or just i might end up forgetting about this. either or.

14. lol sorry about responding to that post saying i got someone pregnant, didnt mean to upset you.

go smoke a bowl your a bitter dude haha what do you want people to post?

shit about getting ripped off because they gave some guy their money and he ran on em?

that is the stuff that drives me crazy, if anything getting shot is interesting it teaches us not to get into this situations.

your post just wasted like... 8 minutes of my life. because i felt obliged to post. thanks alot jerk

15. dude, fuck that, if i GET FUCKIN SHOT. im gonna fuckin tell people about it.
    but yea, otherwise posts have been getting boring lately...

16. honestly itbeatsdointhat i didnt read your shit. this post wasnt intended to personally insult your life. ive read threads with similar threads and seeing it over again with a few different details doesnt seem worth my time, so maybe you just shouldnt click on this if you dont want to waste your time just hover your mouse ya dickhead.

17. #17 itbeatsdointhat, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
    ahahah i dont care who your post was directed at,
    you're the one who comes on this site and reads the stories, and apparently do not like them.

in this case, any individual who has any use for their time would leave and never come back.

in your case, you took the time out of your miserable life and made an account, activated it, and made a post complaining about said stories.

go find something better to do with your time, ya dickhead

Please read the rules bro, name-calling isn't allowed here. ~AK~

18. I know right! That asshole lionel was like I don't even know why your posting this on here.

19. k itbeatsdointhat youre right, your story was really good and a great read, do you feel better?

i joined when i was reading the stories on here a lot, and they were usually great. simplifying my original post im just saying the stories have gotten a little repetitive. i didnt just barely make this account in order to complain, ive been reading for a while.

youre on the internet killer, champ, sport (insert any degrading nickname in order to show that your status is below my own) you dont know me. i dont have a miserable life, so why dont you stop commenting here because its apparently a waste of your time.

20. Not exactly.

And name calling is against the rules... I didn't report any of your previous posts, but you might want to STOP before someone does.