The Rapture

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by AlexDankin, May 8, 2011.

1. #41 jas43, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    lol i was being sarcastic my friend

cuz these kinds of things happen too much :(

EDIT: first event will be the rising of the sun in the morning. by gods grace.

2. When is it going to happen? Sounds beautiful.

3. i can be just as vague too...

it will happen when the time has come

lol

4. I can't wait. :D

5. "Questioning" is the source of knowledge, as well as the source of our suffering. Knowledge can be the source of happiness, or suffering. It is about finding a balance in the way we question, yet are content, that allows us to question, have knowledge, yet not suffer.

6. :) got a laugh out of me

7. lulllzzzz...me too^^

8. "The End is calculated as being 7,000 years from the date of the Great Flood, and both the start of the flood and May 21, 2011 fall on the 17th day of the 2nd month of the Biblical calendar."

Did the authors of the bible know about the quarter of a day extra in each year (the reason we have leap years) or were they referring to a 365 day year? If they didn't know about leap years, they could be 1,750 days (nearly five years!) early. Am I prophesying the coming excuse for the world not ending in 2 weeks?

9. Mountain dew is amazing.

10. this should be good entertainment. itll be like a movie, no matter what happens, just like a movie.

i am just a body, do with it what you will nature. i know that no one is truely in control, and whoever is, IF there is, they will do what they will no matter what we do.

11. Naw, someone will make up some bs and everyone will buy in.

12. My birthday is may 20th and I'm turning 20. My full name is also 20 letters long, and I was born at 10:20 am. crazy huh?

13. Very crazy too bad the rapture is on the 21st.. =(

sorry for double post.

may 21st is gonna be 420 all over again for me! If anything serious happens, i'll be fucking high, and I won't give a fuck! If nothing happens, I'll be fucking high, and still won't give a fuck!

14. Amen.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW3IXpEcBZk]YouTube - Jesus kicks ass[/ame]

jesus will FUCK your shit up

16. to all the sympathisers and loons in here that think that there is nothing wrong with believing in false prophets...tell the people in this story that on May 22nd. People are stupid with the end of times bs. ITS SAD, SO MANY THINGS IN THIS FORUM AND IN LIFE ARE SO SAD...but to the people that really think this is a forsure thing, please make an appointment to see your mental health caretaker...you DO have something wrong in your head and its not okay to live in a fantasy world. So that leaves the assholes that go around just bashing everything they can...your negativity is a sickness too and it doesnt help anything in this world get better, so why dont those types just stfu and try helping insted of doing nothing but trying to make a half-retarded one liner in hopes it makes someone laugh and hurts anothers feelings.
    Is The End Nigh? We'll Know Soon Enough : NPR
    this story is so sad

17. #58 WhosGotTheHerb, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    Just curious, does this mean I can call you a hypocrite? ;)

18. wow...a one liner ;)

19. Just asking, friend.. you could choose to think about the question, or ignore it. It is, as always, your choice.