The Rapture

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by AlexDankin, May 8, 2011.

1. What is wrong to one/some, is not wrong to all.

2. and some people are just all over the place with nonsense.

err,, umm... not nonsense to some, but nonsense to many... ? :laughing:

3. Yes. Like I said, we are nonsensical, stupid, and insane.

Go on back to your sane world, with your sane and intelligent people. I'm sure it's awesome

4. #24 Virtue 7, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    whoaaaa lol I love the spirituality section.. You're all so nice to each other while you stroke each others egos.. talking of the future, and as if you know (or don't know) everything.

then when some one starts saying stuff you don't like, you get all evil.. :D haha

LMAO! my sane world... oh my...

5. its not happening.. pretty sick of hearing it lol, even if your religeous, the bible says "you want know the time or day or the hour" so nobody knows.. FUCK HARROLD CAMPING (spell check) and his wack ass views

6. #26 SplitGenetics, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    classic

7. correct.:laughing:

8. Ya, u call us insane and say we're talking nonsense, we call you smart and sane, and WE'RE evil. Totally makes sense. Er, well, not to me, but I'm sure if I was sane it would :p

And AGAIN, I'm not claiming to know or not to know anything. I am simply saying my piece, and you are all free to do with it whatever you will.

9. what ? LOL!

You called yourself insane, buddy! I think you've gotten dizzy from walking all over the place.

I never called you evil either, I was just saying you jump down peoples throats all the time.. I don't know.. Maybe you are crazy.. because we're clearly not reading the same posts...

But at least you're not claiming anything :laughing:

10. Clearly. Back to reality, buddy :)

11. That's right. Agree. And give me them smileys. Yeah boy.

12. #32 WhosGotTheHerb, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    Where so? I was trying to point out that it goes both ways (however I would never call someone "insane". EVERYONE is beautiful) and that no one is truly "correct" because who decides who's correct/sane/"makes sense"?

13. No no no.. I was talking to Journey. He said I called you guys insane, but I never did. He called you guys insane.. and me sane..... and blah blah blah...

14. But it works the same for sense and nonsense too. ;)

15. You're right. You just said I was rambling and talking psychobabble, agreed that I was insane, said that maybe I really am crazy, and said we were talking nonsense all over the place.

My bad :)

16. Well, there's a difference between sane and insane.

Example:

Sane- Today is 70 degrees. There is hardly a cloud in the sky, in my town, and today is mothers day.

Insane-"I really do think the 21st...probably will be a big date. I'm not saying definitely, and it doesn't matter whatsoever if nothing happens."

Clearly, one is based off of reality. The other is based off of nonsense.

Now, one can decide what is nonsense, and what is real. Did you know buddhism has to accept the facts that science gives them? That's because Buddhism is about finding ultimate reality. Accepting that which is.

Now, when you go making claims or "not claims" about the future, this is nonsense. Not based off of anything, really.

They are not the same thing.. sense/and nonsense.

The line between enlightened and insanity is very thin.. and I can say they are not the same thing. One is random.. The other is understanding.

let me feed you a little more. psychobabble, to me, is just talking.. saying random stuff.. it doesn't mean I think you're crazy. It means, I think you're talking out of your ass. Two different things.

but.. whatever bro

17. But do you think the person making "insane" claims thinks they are insane? This may not make sense to you, but it would to them if they claimed it. My point is there will NEVER be 100% truth when talking about subjective claims such as truth, insanity, nonsense. Do you see where I'm coming from?

18. Do you not see by now that I do not care what you call me, or say about me?

whatever you want me to be, that I will be. I can be anything from the dumbest guy you've ever met to the smartest. I can be anywhere from crazy to sane. Deluded to enlightened. These labels do not concern me. Call me as you wish, it does not affect me.

Know that I love you, as I love all. But you are free to say whatever you would like about me :)

19. i want to start setting dates for events, then claim victory whether it happens or not.

20. Interesting. What is your first event and when will it be?