The Ranting thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Resin Lung, Aug 5, 2011.

1. What pisses you off?

Wanna' know what pisses me off? When netflix kicks you out of the movie and wont allow you to return from the same point you were at, making you fastforward to the part when your high.

2. Thread name should be, "What Grinds Your Gears?"

3. So is that what pisses you off? Lol :D

4. anything and everything lol

5. When I get nelgeted after my dad dies for 7 years and then I get ignored by my family for a year and I get depressed and that makes it worse. Then my family treats me like shit with all this. That's what pisses me off

6. being labeled as a criminal just cuz i choose to smoke a harmless plant, while there's a drunk out there buying some liquor so he can go home and beat his wife!!

7. I actually know how that feels, my dad died and my family treats me like shit, for the most part.

8. People that get pissed.
    /Rant

obla dee obla dah life goes on brahhhhhhhhh

9. Na, just figured it would be a good name.
    What really grinds my gears is when somebody thinks they're a total badass and nobody in the world is better then them. Every little thing they do begins to piss you off and you just want to completely lose connection from them, but you cant. :mad:

10. I have a couplr of friends like that, they think their shit smells like roses.. fucking d bags.

11. lol sometimes feel that way about myself..
    edit: everyone and their mother thinks their shit smells like
    [​IMG]

12. Fuck workplaces that like everything about you tricking you into ALMOST giving a fuck about 'em, and then treat you like shit the second you get legit sick and can't make it in even after perfect attendance for 6+ months always being early staying late. Fuck em.

13. yea! especially when they act like they're stronger than every one and think that they can beat ANY person and just talk shit for no reason! i had to live with that person (cousin) for about 6 months!

14. Alcohol being legal and a plant that chills you out being illegal. That makes me very angry whenever I think about it

15. #15 Godly smoker, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ya it fucking sucks real bad man

16. when people don't have any friends in real life so they have to make threads complaining about shit

/rant

17. Fucking hivemind, I was thinking the exact same thing.

18. this shit wasn't needed dude get the fuck out and don't come back!

19. Honestly, I fully agree. Positive vibes man.

20. I hate that the girl of my dreams been together for almost 4 years just split with me saying she needs time apart. It didn't end on bad terms but it would have been easier if it did.

Now I am kinda lost and very sad. Maybe this time apart will help she says so I hope it does. We have never hurt each other and never had bad times so this all really sucks.