the question

Discussion in 'General' started by peanutchief, Apr 8, 2013.

1. is it possible to sell weed and be happy? any moral crime causes decay within if not dealt with. selling is still albeit a legal crime. legal crimes albeit questionable restrictions like emotionally driven wrongdoings decays oneself as well.

the question then would be, how do you come to terms with your actions?

2. ...How do I come to terms with selling cannabis??? Well I'd say a bowl and some reflection takes care of that.
    Seriously though, I'm not sure if you should be selling weed if it hurts you inside.

3. How is selling marijuana a moral crime?

4. I cant imagine selling herb would lead to moral decay unless your selling to/ hanging with the wrong ppl meaning if you sell to ppl of good nature who just want to smoke a joint on a lazy Sunday like today and not guys that are thug gangsters who embrace the life of crime I think you will be just fine. if your worried about it then just sell to ppl who your are comfortable with and not just anyone with 20$. If you truly feel weed should be legal and you selling it shouldn't be a crime then that answers the question

5. but you are embracing that lifestyle?

6. I would have no moral or mental issues with selling cannabis, unless I was performing bad business practices. If I ran a clean business, sold for a non-ridiculous amount, and never fucked anyone over then I'd actually believe it to be a positive experience.

7. What if I'm not embracing that lifestyle? There is no reason that you'd have to unless that was your only source of income or you were looking to join that 'group'.
    Personally I could sell weed to my friends and make a hefty profit, but I have way too much school work to put up with that.
    If by accepting that life style you mean getting shady or immersing yourself in the gangster lifestyle, hurting people to further your business etc. then my argument stands. If you mean something else then please enlighten me.

8. There's a difference between embracing a life of crime which can degrade into other crimes/ harder drugs and selling herb and only herb to ppl who are responsible adults who use it responsibly. Marijuana shouldn't be illegal to buy and sell in the first place and I believe that from the bottom of my heart. For me it wouldn't be a moral issue unless your selling to kids or someone who refuses to use marijuana responsibly ie. smoking and driving ect.

9. ^^agreed

10. so your saying that some people sell weed, don't embrace it, but are not decaying inside?

11. OP you made this thread...why not fucking engage people in a discussion. You didn't answer my question. How is selling marijuana a moral crime?
    Also, can you try making sense? So far you have not.

12. I think you scared it :smoke:

13. Bro I've sold weed for years and never felt like a shitty person or that I was beneath someone who doesn't sell. I don't sell anymore because I have a family and don't want to risk it with Johnny law but if it was legal I'd go back to it in a heartbeat who doesn't wanna have loads of dank on had at all time but shit man if you feel like a bad person for selling then don't. Our opinions clearly don't matter because you don't seem open to them so why start the thread in the first place. I'm done with this thread. Unsubbed!

14. Well he pissed me off haha. Dude made no sense at all and really has nothing to say. pointless thread :rolleyes:

15. Depends on how strong your morals are in the first place i guess.

16. He said it's not directly a moral crime, but since it's illegal the negative implications lead to moral decay anyway. That's what I gathered anyway

17. I can see what you mean, I'd definitely rather have had you make this thread rather than OP. Looking at it that way my point stays nearly the same. It definitely varies a hefty amount between each person.

18. Obviously the OP is a prohibitionist. he posted this thread in 3 different locations.

19. If he was a prohibitionist why would he arm us with an argument against the illegality of weed? His entire statement seems focused around the fact that illegality causes moral decay in otherwise healthy individuals. Maybe he was just looking for the place where his argument would be seriously discussed... Sorry OP, I should have thought about this more before replying.