Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The quest to find DaNk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bonaby, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Can anyone tell me how to find some local connects, I know to ask around and shit but nobody really elaborated on where?. Like colleges or something and how to not seem sketch.
    :eek:

2. Ask your friends or just strike up some conversations with some college kids and start talking about weed and lead the convo into you needing a dealer... It's less sketchy than straight up asking where to find budd.

Edit: Highschool kids work too if you're desperate...

3. Grow some.

4. I met my most reliable dealer while I was at work, him and a few of the workers started talking about herb, I was the new guy and they asked if I smoked, I said yes, and he gave me his number, the rest was history!

That was in August 2011 and I still go through him to this day. He answers my calls or texts within an hour most of the time, I've fronted him money for ounces multiple times and he always came back with the product not bullshit excuses like most people, and he get's some damn good weed.