Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The pursuit of happiness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrSoloDolo420, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Greetings GC
    I was just curious about how you guys cope with great amounts of stress in your lives. For example, my parents just found out I hooked up my friend with drugs and are super pissed at me. They still pay for my cellphone because they bought it for me when I was 17 and it was a 2 year plan so they took it away. They took my car away as well. And I can't really move out since I have no money. I've never seen my parents so upset with me. My parents never swear and tonight my mom was screaming at me that I'm a "self-centered asshole".
    Obviously it can be tough to cope with this situation and stay sane when you have no sedatives to help but personally, I like to workout and just lay in my room listening to music as well as getting high when I can.

How do you guys find happiness when life takes a shit on you?

2. No offense but life has not shit on you.. not yet at least lol you will know when it does. Your parents will get over it no worry's man.

I like to read that helps with stress.

3. The more you get caught the less they care. I'm 18 I keep getting caught and each time I tell them I wont quit smoking. Now it's a if i see it its gone type of thing. I also have a medical card!

4. Yeah it could be worse
    But my parents keep telling me that I need counseling and they were threatening to call the cops and shit
    It wasn't weed so I can't show them the union or anything like that but I just don't get why they have to freak the fuck out like this especially my dad since I know for a fact he did cocaine when he was younger which is 10x than what this is. Whatever they'll get over it I guess

5. Always a good option

6. Persuit of pussy = happiness.

7. Smoke and chill with some friends. That's what I do when life has me down, haha.

8. I have been dealt some not so nice cards lately. Flat tire two weeks ago, flat tire last night. Car is out of alignment and made my tires wear on the insides, or my back axle is jacked up. I had a summer trip planned but with me needing tires I have to cancel all arrangements. I also have an interview on Tuesday and no way to get there.

Just think of someone who is worse off than you and you will feel better.

9. Whip ya cock out

10. #11 falcon10911, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2011
    You have a place to live, you are not in the shit. Trust me.

And believe me dude, your parents do have a right to be pissed, if it was more than just some pot.. I remember hearing a story when i was younger that a friend of mine had sold someone some ''''fungus'''''
    and the dude apparently freaked out and couldn't handle it. Long story short, the guy ended up in the ER repeating my friends name waiting for the cops to show up, and my friend got charged with a multitude of things ranging from something about poisoning to possession.

People that can't handle that shit will do anything in that state of mind, no matter who the may be.

Edit: If this is what you're parents are freaking about, I can understand.

11. Smoke and be thankful you have a roof and some dank. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems. Luckily you don't have a family to support and lost a job or something. Your parents will cool off. Be sincere and tell them your sorry and you understand if they don't give you back your car or phone(because actually they will). Take it easy.

12. Sounds like they are just extreamly misinformed. Print up some unbias facts about medical marijuana and present it to them in a respecible way. Explaine your not harming anyone and your grown enough to make that kind of choice in your life.If you helped your friend find actual drugs, your not being a very good friend.