The Punisher- War Zone

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Mar 12, 2019.

1. I been meaning to make this thread for a minute but we watched this movie again last night so now I finally am.

Just imo this movie was the one that stayed the most true to how The Punisher was in the comics... a ruthless killing machine to the evil guys.

Jigsaw was a good villain tho too and that Loony Bin Jim was wild af! Has any of my Gc fam ever seen this movie? If so what do you think about it?

~Tonika~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. @HashnWeed666 Have you ever seen this one? If not you should check it out lbvs! Its Savage! :)

~Tonika~

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I haven't watched this one friend, I've seen the other one where his family gets killed so he goes savage on everyone :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Yea that one is good too. War Zone much more violent tho lol. Are you going to see it sometime?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Hell yeah ima have to watch it :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. #6 Dizzy, Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019

Yay!! I am betting you will like it Brews! LMK if you ever watch it :D I couldn't believe some of the tings that happen in that movie lbvs.

~Toni~

7. Anyone else see this movie an want to comment?

~Toni~

8. Im reading and reading this...? the one I know is the tv series

in truth a thin story told better by charlie broson back in the day

the high body count and Kachup is turning peeps off back east

9. #9 Dizzy, Mar 31, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2019

Nah mon they one I mean is a movie not a series. but if you don't like violent movies I would not watch it because this one is pretty wild!

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1