The Pug Appreciation Thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by Durchii, Nov 7, 2008.

1. My time to shine.

:p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 theVirtuoso, Nov 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2008
    Hell Yea! :hello:

I actually just got a pug about a week ago. She's two months now; named her Marley.

I'll take more pictures soon, this is the only one I have right now... (sorry I know it's a shitty pic)

[​IMG]

Runt of seven.

Durchii it was actually a picture you posted of your pug that made me want one in the first place.

3. Yeah, Munchie was the runt of seven or eight when we got him. He came from a show breeder, but since he was the runt they gave gim to us for around $200. They're really amazing pets!

This is the greatest thing I've heard all week.

:D

4. durchi/whoever...can u give me more info about pugs? im really interested in getting one soon but id like to know everything i possibly can about them before i go ahead and bring one home.
    - the first pic of the black pug w/ its tongue out is such a cutey, i love 'em.

5. are you gonna put some baller chains on it? :D

6. You got it, pal! I'm very resourceful on the subject, so I'll get some info to you as soon as I can.

I have a shit load of work to do around here, though, so put a 3 hour rain check on that, will you?

:D

7. [​IMG]
    :p srry i had too

8. #8 LegitBaller, Nov 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2008
    hes gonna look fly, sems.
    i dont know exactly how, but hes gonna be ballin.
    - durchi, no problem my man, no rush. i gotta get some sleep anyways so ill check back tomorrow when im done with work. thanks again dude, really appreciate it.

9. You MOTHER FUCKER! I have a pug named marley, mines a little older though.

Ive always thought pugs were the shit. They have the most character out of any dog youll ever see.:D

Attached Files:

10. Pugs are hilarious.

One of my friends has one, his name is Mr. Beefy.

It's like a 65lb pug. :eek:

11. holy shit!

12. Fuck, I kinda want one now.

13. Durchii, I love those photos. Especially the prisoner one, it's hilarious. Good work :D

14. do puggles count? (puggle=pug and beagle mix)
    [​IMG]

15. ahaha animal photography, I love it. Must be all the ZooBooks as a kid:D

16. AWWWW DURCHIIPUG!!!!!

put a smile on my face man, thanx

-BW

17. New picture of Marley :)

[​IMG]

18. Awww, so cute. :smoke:

(My niece's name is Marley :p)

19. I don't think i've ever smiled so much at a thread Durchii! Thanks a lot I really enjoyed it. Pugs are adorable. I have two Chihuahua's. They really get a bad rep. They can be pricey though.

The first one we have is a teacup Chihuahua, and she is like 6 years old, and only 2 pounds. She lays on the heating register in the winter to stay warm. She was like $140 with the cage from my buddy.
    The newer one we have, is the blue fawn of the litter. She has one black eye, and one blue eye. Shes a little bigger at around 8-10 pounds. She is so smart, both of her parents were show dogs. She was more pricey at around $1000. She is the best.

I'll get pics later!

Eric

20. Bumpin' this thread for it's awesomeness and to post new pics of my ~2 1/2 month old pug, Marley. :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:metal:

Alright, now I'm satisfied since these were with a digital and not a phone.