Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The proven positive effects and negative effects of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by visualsmoker, Jan 25, 2010.

1. As we all know there are some bullshit studies which said "weed kills brain cells".

If any of you are sure that you know the positive effects and the negative effects of pot that have been proven, please post them. Im just interested

2. Positive - improves the appetite of patients going through chemotherapy and AIDS patients with no apparent cognitive effects.

Negative - makes me eat a shit ton of food (this usually makes for massive shits... usually on monday or maybe even tuesday if i eat lots).

3. check out the medical marijuana section.

there are dozens of studies that show the benefits and lack of negatives from smoking cannabis.

4. negative - it is currently illegal :(

5. do you only poop once a week?

6. I lol'd so hard.

7. Well no matter what, smoking weed isn't necessarily good for you. However, people who suffer from chronic, painful symptoms which may also reduce their appetite can use marijuana so the feeling of "high" can overcome the feeling of pain.

8. Proven is a poor choice of words... nothing can ever be proven.

Sticky!