The Prof. is here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Prof ThunderPot, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Hello, my name is Prof. ThunderPot. I have smoked pot for neatly 20 years. Currently I am a medicinal user. In my 20 years of toking I have gained many insights into the culture of pot use. I look forward to using this forum to express views, write columns, and discuss what it means to be a good pot smoker. I have been to many marijuana websites and I have found that Grasscity is by far the best. I must admit, I am a bit of techno-phobe and have never registered on any forum anywhere, so this is quite new.

There are many good reasons why I have decided to join. Firstly, although I have had many great social pot smoking experiences over the years, I have no one to smoke with these days. I don't have a huge number of friends, and the ones I do have gave up toking long ago; other smoking buddies live far away. I realized about a week ago while medicating that I miss the awesome camradery that can only be found with fellow pot users. This is the place to find it. I've noticed that there is often a lot of compassion and knowledge amoungst the thread posters here and I want to contribute to this positve atmosphere.

About my name: No I'm not a real professor! Hell, I don't even grow! (I did once--I'll talk about that another time.) I am an academic, however. A dream job of mine is to become a real professor some day. I am an excellent writer and communicator and plan on using these talents here. My experience with recreational, spiritual and medicinal cannabis has allowed me the liberty to become a professor here at Grasscity! But most importantly, "Prof. ThunderPot" is just a name; it means little if I don't back it up with insight, entertainment and reasoned discourse.

So, once again, greetings to all at Garsscity! I am looking forward to this!

Prof. ThunderPot

(Why do I get the sense that I just worte some kind of cover letter? I REALLY need to relax!!)

2. Thurder is somewhat 'active' pot however makes you lazy or focused on slow moving shit...lol either way welcome. :)

3. You may need to come in for a group interview, hmm and bring your... equipment. Welcome to the city, I sure that youll find lots of people with whom you can share your views and expieriences. Glad to have yah :D