Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The problem with weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NoGift, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Ha well no real problem, but a few things I hate I guess. Like jackasses that take a million hours to get my shit. lol. Well here's a story.

I'm not that new to smoking but I usually just hit my pipe. Well a couple weeks ago I was going to the mall with my mom and i figured I'd smoke out a little a couple hours before I go. I called my friend who's brother is a popular stoner and got all kinds of connections. Well after like 2 hours we finally got my weed and we headed back to his house to roll a (my first) blunt. We get there and someone else walks in and throws down another gram with my dimebag. yeah, bad things happened. I was foldedddddd after 4 hits. Yeh and before the blunt was even gone i had to leave to meet my mom. i can handle my high but i was messed up lol. i mean full blown eyes glowing red and feet weighing a million pounds. she was askin me if i was on drugs and why my eyes are red and everything all because some jackass says he had weed and then took 2 hours to meet us.

and now i have some pretty retarded school clothes too. hha. anyone else hate this or it ends up causing u way too many problems?

2. I LOVE MARYJANE!!:smoke:

3. Dont worry buddy I walk into school like that everyday haha fuckd up as hell and makin mistakes and laughing at myself :smoke::D

4. nah. do it before school and crash in study hall hha. then ur good.

5. Just wait until your tolerance is shot. I've smoked through 3 fat blunts in 2-3 hours...and wasn't high at all. You'll be wishing things were easier/simpler and you'll end up making a "The problem with weed..." thread saying you need too much to get high..lmao

6. Yea I don't smoke befor school because of that, I'm older than the rest of my class and if I get caught high/holding I'm fucked. I just roll a join for after school smokage.

7. I love to DO weed.
    Nah I smoke it instead.