The Problem Solverz

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Shroom of Doom, May 5, 2011.

1. After watching the pilot, titled as Neon Knome in the BK new show competition they had a while ago, which you can watch here, I was completely intrigued by the show. The writing was amazing and the animation made me cream my pants.

Of course, when I heard the show was moving to CN I was scared for the writing, which is a little more kiddie, but my God the show looks so great stoned! Anyone else love watching this?

2. Holy fucking shit i just saw it and its so fucking weird and you can tell the writers were so fucking high and theres alot of subtle mj references. Like on the screen it said "thursday,taco day, 4:19 pm" hahahaha and then it shows them all eating pizzzzaaaa wtf hahahaha

3. [quote name='"Speedymotor"']Holy fucking shit i just saw it and its so fucking weird and you can tell the writers were so fucking high and theres alot of subtle mj references. Like on the screen it said "thursday,taco day, 4:19 pm" hahahaha and then it shows them all eating pizzzzaaaa wtf hahahaha[/quote]

And i noticed theres a vase that looks just like a bong on the table and then there was an episode where if they eat ice cream they get mind controlled. Baked

4. I'm glad someone else agrees it's a good show. I'm disappointed it isn't Neon Knome but I still enjoy it baked.