Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD The problem created by CBD

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Hashpothead, Oct 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Yeah you say, "What?" hear me out, when people all over the world are scrambling to get cbd for loved ones who are dying of cancer, and a myriad of other ailments, it does not work for them.
    The only thing that would, is R.S.O, and I think it important that everyone should understand, CBD is not a cure all. But RSO is!
    Healing Cancer with Cannabis: The Rick Simpson Story a film by Chris Harrigan.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nothing is a “cure all”.

3. whats it taste like?

4. Tastes like crap but messes me up and hopefully kicks cancers ass. Don’t chew it

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. check out the info from Dennis hill " biochemist who cured his cancer "
    Biochemist: How I Cured My Cancer

Simpson is cool he is just to damn angry and did not answer the pressing questions... I had to turn to biochemistry to really know.....

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. You should be using CBD as well as RSO to fight cancer! Cancer tricks your body into growing new blood vessels (angiogenesis) to feed the tumor. More food equals faster growth.

CBD PREVENTS the growth of any new "feeder" blood vessels. This slows the growth of the tumor.

Cannabidiol inhibits angiogenesis by multiple mechanisms. (full – 2012) Cannabidiol inhibits angiogenesis by multiple mechanisms

Additionally, CBD "defuses" the ID-1 gene that makes some cancers (triple negative breast cancer, some colon cancers, etc.) so dang aggressive and hard to treat!

Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells. (full - 2007) Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells

“CBD represents the first nontoxic exogenous agent that can significantly decrease Id-1 expression in metastatic breast cancer cells leading to the down-regulation of tumor aggressiveness.”

Using BOTH would be the wisest course of action!

Also, RSO's chemical composition varies with the variety of cannabis used to make it! The dispensary where I volunteer has carried not only high THC RSO, but also a 50/50 THC/CBD RSO, and one made from a high CBD strain!

As for treating any sort of cancer with RSO, there has been only one case study done and no group studies. Unfortunately, the girl in the study dies, but not from her leukemia (which was going into remission), but from the effects of her previous chemo and radiation therapy! (For a medical study, it is easy reading, so you might want to take a look at it.) Interestingly, even the black market RSOs proved to be effective although dosage had to be adjusted due to varying potencies.

Cannabis extract treatment for terminal acute lymphoblastic leukemia with a Philadelphia chromosome mutation (full – 2013) Cannabis Extract Treatment for Terminal Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia with a Philadelphia Chromosome Mutation

"Cannabinoid resin extract is used as an effective treatment for ALL with a positive Philadelphia chromosome mutation and indications of dose-dependent disease control. The clinical observation in this study revealed a rapid dose-dependent correlation."

The "Entourage Effect" is very real. THC and CBD do different "jobs" in your body, but they are partners in healing. We need them both!

Granny :wave:

• Winner Winner x 1