The pretzels in Chex Mix

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GiveMeYourBud, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i like the soft pretzels. dip em in some cheeeeeese, good shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I remember my first blunt lol but good ol america only eating the unheathly things, then complain why people get cancer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Pretzels and that burnt rye are the shit. But OP the cheese chex are fuckin good 🍴Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. #44 Deleted member 699232, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    Forget all of you munchies are better than chex mix. Who couldn't like a blend of pretzels, Doritos, sun chips, and Cheetos all topped with cheese flavor Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I like pretzels. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="АugustWest" post="19363427" timestamp="1390065454"]some of us enjoy a nice pretzel now and then..it makes a for a good treat.the worst thing in a chex mix is the fucking nasty ass chex themselves.[/quote]Theyre not unbearable... they deserve to be frosted though and eaten as cereal with milk

7. [quote name="nesw" post="19381097" timestamp="1390332354"]i like the soft pretzels. dip em in some cheeeeeese, good shit.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Making me want a fresh pretzel... a real one with the salt on it... only place I know where to get them though is at the vendors in the City... :(

8. [quote name="Nickel42O" post="19381126" timestamp="1390332667"]I remember my first blunt lol but good ol america only eating the unheathly things, then complain why people get cancer Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Pretzels are made of wheat, and if Im not mistaken the cheese dip should be what it is implied to be, melted cheese. Not really unhealthy

9. ...... yea fuck those wrinkly grapes, they ruin trail mix for me. Sometimes they even have other dried fruits in there too...but such is life

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I think i happily speak for the rest of the blades out there when i say shut the fuck up.

11. Raisins are the reason why I have trust issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Gardetto's is where it's at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.