The Prestige

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Johnny Blazed, Nov 30, 2008.

1. great movie imo

anybody else that saw it what did you think?

2. i thought it was an overall good movie with a well constructed plot...but i only really began too like it after i watched it a couple times to figure out what was going on

3. I've seen the movie a good 8 times and it is a great movie, I loved it

4. I loved it, absolutely loved it.

5. I feel like the story was a little too thick, at some point it seems they forgot they had to do a constructive movie and only did "lol lets keep surprising and surprising them!" It's an ok movie for me.

6. It was hella good saw it in theaters, then a few time after, hella well constructed sotryline and unpredictable. :smoke:

7. bump wanna hear some more thoughts on this great movie nolan's best imo

8. I saw it years ago, I remember it being a good flick.
    :smoking:

9. They've been showing it a lot on IFC. It's a great movie, once I figured out what exactly was happening I appreciated the movie a lot more

10. world wide..wide..wide

11. exactly the same for me took 2 watches to really love then 3rd helped too

12. i watched it again today 4th time i think damn i fuckin love this movie maybe in my 10 all time

the acting, the rivalry, the twists, everything top notch at the end i was still blown away 4th time

13. I remember when this came out in theaters it was around the same time as The Illusionist with Edward Norton. Although The Prestige was a much better movie I feel like I need to rewatch The Illusionist now to see if it improves in my book