Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

The Power Of Music.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Heinous Anus, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Wow, this blew me away...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmIg8nyGyh4]‪German Nazi Sniper Tamed with a Trumpet‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. #2 jahkush, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    That is quite amazing. I'm very glad you shared this.

3. thats touching.

Attached Files:

4. That was amazing

5. Dude. If I weren't so dried up from not sleeping, I think there'd be a tear in the corner of my eye. That's beautiful.

6. I wrote a symphony based around tri-tones hoping it would conjure up Beezlebub

7. #7 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well, are you going to sample it for us at all?lol

8. #8 Philosiraptor, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    You want to sample it?:p

The first 20 minutes is just C to F# then D to G# played Mezzo forte at 666 bpm on the theremin.

9. #9 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    Just 4/4 quarter notes or what? When do the chords change?

10. It actually has a 2/4 feel with 8th notes. No chord changes, just the single notes. There's also vacuum cleaner noises and chainsaw noises too.

11. #11 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    Intense. Sound a bit headachy to me rather than like raise evil incarnate type of music. I feel like the noises would blend together at 666bpm to where is sound like some oddly distorted dissonant chord. You know?

lol I think I'm taking you too seriously...

12. This was the first video I stumbled upon after a nice wake n' bake. Completely choked me up when he was talking about the Sniper in the Jeep at the end. :eek:

13. #13 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    Yeah at the end where you can tell he's almost about to lose his cool. That shit got me.

14. Goes to show that you can just play a few notes and bring your enemy to his knees. Music is an awesome power.

15. #16 Verdurous, Aug 4, 2011
    It wasn't about winning. It was about both parties stopping and realising their humanity.

16. im glad i play the trumpet

17. That's true. +rep for you, man. I guess my post did sound a little ignorant.

18. Zelda is teaching kids the magick of music:D