the pot heads IQ??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheColorPurple, Mar 10, 2009.

1. I got bored and didnt wanna finish the test:p

2. Surprisingly 148?

3. Everyone gets high scores on those, they are all bullshit... like 100% bullshit.

I did 6+ hours of testing somewhat recently and my IQ is 115, but supposedly higher according to the person who evaluated the test. So I guess it's something like 120.

4. 147. The scores are definitely inflated.
    Technically, all of our results should equal somewhere around 100, unless we are secretly a community of super-intelligent humans... :p

5. a few years ago i got tested but i don't even remember it which is weird. i guess they snuck it in with the testing for add haha. i got 126 on it
    on this one i got 127

6. 142. What do I win?

7. #27 SpiceMadeOfLife, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    I got 118. Some of the questions were really convoluted and weird. I don't think IQ is a very accurate measurement of ones intellect anyways.

8. 142

i am so smrt

9. Dont these test just judge how quickly you learn shit? so like the higher the number the faster you learn shit?

10. spatial. sorry man, I had too...the irony was just too much :p

11. Has anyone seen the King of the Hill where Peggy is hung up about her high IQ score?

Yea shes a dummy.

12. 148.. but in reality it's around 132. Those scores are inflated and they don't even have enough data to justify a score.

13. yar, case in point ;)

14. I got 132 on a real I.Q. test, online tests can't be accurate because there are factors they can't measure, but I.Q. really doesn't matter that much because I.Q. tests weren't designed to determine intelligence they were designed to determine how well you'd do in school, intelligence isn't quantitive and it can't be expressed by one number, people can be smarter at different things like some people are really good musicians but can't do math to save their life.

15. i think grasscity shud change its name to "secret community of super-inteligent humans (who smoke pot)" it has a nice ring to it :hello:

16. yeah that can't be right

I took one in middle school that was about 4 hours long with timed sections and I got a 122

I got a 147 on this one