The Political Satire thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Military Refuses to Participate in Trump’s Parade, Citing Bone Spurs

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The Pentagon has turned down Donald J. Trump’s request for a grand military parade in Washington, D.C., citing a sudden outbreak of bone spurs that would prevent men and women in uniform from participating.

Harland Dorrinson, a Pentagon spokesman, said that, within an hour of Trump’s request, more than a hundred thousand military personnel complained that they were suffering from acute cases of bone spurs that would make marching in such a parade a painful ordeal.

“In the history of the U.S. military, we have never experienced a bone-spur epidemic of this magnitude,” the spokesman said. “Regrettably, however, we have no choice but to issue thousands of deferments.”

A statement from the bone-spur sufferers said that they would continue to valiantly serve their country around the world in a non-marching capacity, and offered an alternative to their participation in Trump’s proposed pageant.

“President Trump is welcome to march in the parade all by himself if he would finally like to enlist,” the statement read.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. If you pay taxes well, let's not go there, somehow i doubt you do if you are an anarchist... Could have you confused with someone else as there are so many flavors of grass blades on GC hard to remember which ones wear which conceptual colored glasses... But for those of us who DO pay taxes, not all of us fancy paying for the kiddies of the so called POTUS traveling all over the world at OUR expense... Not just on our dime but we are talking millions... Seems like i read she obtained 6 more business endorsements from Japan or was it China so if true WE are funding HER business trips as well as those of Agent Orange...

Other than that and the fact that lame stream media thinks what she wears is important, i agree.. who indeed does give a flying f*ck?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I get a little as I can get away with stolen from me. Also, I didn't realize this was the satire thread when I posted that. Cheers!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Obama Brought The Woman He Was Sleeping With Everywhere And Nobody Complained

US President Donald Trump has lashed out at criticisms surrounding his daughter Ivanka’s attendance at the recent G20 summit of world leaders, bitterly remarking that there were no complaints when former presidents brought along ‘the women they were sleeping with’.

Journalists at the hastily arranged press conference took a moment to process what the president had just said, before asking him to say exactly what he’d just said again, changing nothing, just say it one more time.

“Other US Presidents, in particular Barack Obama, they attended things all over the world with a guest, and never got any of the bad press that me or my daughter Ivanka got” said Trump, as his PR team made silent choking gestures off camera.

Astute journos were quick to point out that Mr. Trump actually said the words ‘were sleeping with’, and again asked for clarification.

“Well, it’s a long trip, of course we slept during it. Although I’m sure I could attend any summit without sleep, but that’s just because I’m that dedicated” explained Trump, kind of.

“No other president could go without sleep like I can go without sleep. But during the G20 summit, sure, yeah I got an hour of sleep. And Ivanka slept too, and yeah, perhaps outlet sleeping times overlapped each other. That’s what I meant, ok, and anything else you report is just fake news, got it? We were tired from kicking ass and being highly respected by the best people in the world. So we caught a nap. I don’t remember you people shitting on Obama for it”.

There was a pause as journalists made notes, and no further questions were asked.

“Ivanka has a sweet ass, though, doesn’t she?”, mused Trump, before being speared off the stage by a PR intern.

“Obama Brought The Woman He Was Sleeping With Everywhere And Nobody Complained”

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Sadly this isn't satire but the "random bullsh*t" topic is on time out or would have dropped it there.. Still this is amusing to me and in few words says a lot... The repugs have no sense of humor however unless it's distorting images of AOC, HRC, Bernie Sanders, Obama, etc...

upload_2019-7-5_22-38-16.png

6. A glitch in the Matrix? lol

• Funny Funny x 1

7. I honestly don't know how people can take fox news seriously. And at the same time say that people who watch CNN are brainwashed. Not to say that news channels are all that exciting or truthful in their coverage, but some of this stuff is just next level stupidity.
    Although pretty funny, I just get a little concerned when imagining someone sitting there and nodding their head to the rants of Hannity or Tucker. It's not that far removed from Infowars. And right wingers eat this shit up, go figure.

Trevor Noah, though, is great.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Sort of satire... suffice to say this is a parody of Prager U which is an imaginary university developed by Dennis Prager a right wingnut radio show guy... would venture to say most GC members right wing or otherwise don't listen to him but i could be wrong..
    This same guy does a very left wing YT channel "The Humanist Report"...