the police suck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weedzilla420, Aug 20, 2005.

1. hey bladez,
    who watches cops while stoned. it's kind of a surreal experiance. the other day they were following the memphis tenn pigs. they set up a reverse sting operation where they had some black cops dress up like thugs and go stand on a corner in brown town waiting for people to drive up to them and try to buy weed. in addition to the uc's selling, a suv manned by more cops was waiting around the corner where they could see the deal. after the transaction was made, usually just a dime or two, the cops in the suv would peel around the corner and actually ram the suspects vehicle head on (they had one of those heavy duty steel racks on the front of the suv). next they would surround the car all shouting and pointing guns in the suspects faces and do then do the routine where they apprehend someone who is actually cooperating by slamming them face first in the ground making them eat concrete. in addition to being arrested, the pigs seized the peoples vehicles just over a few dime bags. wtf is wrong with the police? do they not realize that their are actually crimes where there are victims being committed? instead they want to ruin the life of someone who just wants to take a toke.

2. imagine the feeling you would get as you pulled away from the purchase and got surrounded by pigs

3. i know man, i hate that shit. I have seen episodes where the suspect has their hands up, and the mother fuckin pigs tackle them and pin them to the ground even though they aren't resisting!!! fuckin ridiculous.

I also think its unfair to put fake dealers or fake prostitutes on the streets....its like tempting people to come do illegal activities...aren't they trying to get rid of the dealers and hoes? wouldnt it be smarter for them to look for real prostitutes/dealers instead of arresting the more innocent?... I'm not trying to give them any ideas, but it just goes to show how cops are such douche bags and make people feel like shit.

4. I've said it before, and I'll say it again... FUCK THE POLICE!!!

They really need to find something better to do with their time. 'Cause they sure as hell ain't doin shit about the "drug problem" in America. It's dick heads like those that really make them earn the name PIGS.

5. Marijuana is not a problem. Some cops just need to take their head out of their ass and do some real police work like stopping murders and such. Going for stoners is not going to do anything.

6. Actually, it is for those who can't use it responsibly. And I've met MANY people who abuse it way too much, so yeah... For some it is a problem.

But in my last post I didn't mean it that way. I put drug problem in ""'s for a reason... :)

7. Fuck The Police Fuck The Police Fuck Em!!!!!

8. yes

9. Funny thing is cops is obviously edited at least a few times from on scene (shit being forcefully snatched by the cops stepping over the line) then for whatever production company...probably again for fox before it's first broadcast.

It's actually all cleaned up and it's still insane... yeah someone sitting around eating wendys is somehow more violent then being rammed slammed an cuffed over a fucking sack of herb....

Ooo...1300 posts... lol

10. yea fuck those fucking fuckers

11. I've personally never had a problem with the police, never even been pulled over actually...*knocks on wood*, but I do agree that the "War on Marijuana" is complete and utter bullshit, cops need to quit bustin tokers and growers alike and do some real policework, like catching child molesters and murderers and shit.....my $.04

12. I was watching cops last night, they pulled a guy over for not having working break lights, everything was all friendly, and when the cop asked if the guy had anything in the car, the guy said no, you could see the guy stash it on the camera even. Anyway, the cop promised him if it was just a little weed nothing will happen, so the guy admitted he had some weed in the car, got fined with possesion, and traffiking(sp). WTF?

13. fuck the police

14. agreed, the police all suck a dick.. They need to pose as "buyers" rather than sellers... thats close enough to entrapment!!

My best friend got pulled over for speeding... (ok, not weed, but just read on!!) There was a mustang trying to race him!! This bastard waited til they were both doing 115, and then decided to turn his lights on!!!!!! Shit u not! (UC BABY! in the mustang 5.0) he said the whole thing in court and still got a hefty ass fine..... so fuck them, and dont trust them.... they arent out to "serve and protect" they are out to meet their monthly quota, and thats all

15. You guys should watch the movie "Crash"

16. That is some fucked up shit. My Uncle is a police officer. I lived with him for like 10 years. Is it just me, or are all cops douche bags?

17. Sadly....alot of cops become cops to whip ass an be bullies with protection from the very laws they are suppose to uphold....

Its a sad ass day when you cant flag down a cop for help without getting the fuckin third degree...before they will offer any help...

The police depts have NOBODY to blame but themselves....people dont distrust unless they have dam good reason to distrust...

If I need any type of help I go a Fire station first.....they dont have an agenda....they serve and protect...without passing judgement first...

18. the only cool cops i know of are the Reno sheriffs Dept.

RENO 911 YEA!

19. True that. Because they don't have the authority, so they're not on a power-trip. People respect firemen a lot more than police officers, because they know it's no bull-shit with them. They do it honestely because they like helping others. Police like to be the bullies and push people around. They didn't get the name pigs for no fuckin reason, that's for damn sure.

20. [QUOTE= People respect firemen a lot more than police officers, because they know it's no bull-shit with them. They do it honestely because they like helping others.

dam straight....Oh I didnt mention my Father was a leiutinant Fireman for 25 yrs....

I can honestly say what you said is the gods truth.....a firefighter will help anyone anywhere at anytime.....without hesitation....and they never hang around for a "pat" on the back...real people doing real jobs because they love it.....

Cops hate firemen....and its funny cuz the firehouse is where cops go to hang out and drink coffee.....two faced bastards....LOL.....growin up in a firehouse taught me a ton about life...we lived right across the street.....Dad was 72 steps from work...LOL...