Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the plane...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M-Sizzle, Jun 17, 2009.

1. What do you guys think?

If i clean the RooR to pristine off the shelf condition, you think i can bring it in my luggage?

thanks
    matthew :smoke:

2. Clean the fuck out of it, put it in a box and wrap it up like a present and lable it "To: Grandma"

Have a good trip.

3. A lot of the dogs you see in the airport are smelling for explosives, not drugs so I wouldn't worry too much. Just clean it the best you can and wrap it up well.

4. Like the others said, as long as you clean it and package it well you will be fine. :smoke:

5. Even if it were not brand new I wouldn't trust it in checked bags. An expensive piece like that could either break or go missing. You aren't allowed to lock checked bags anymore so they can be inspected at will. As for carry on, if they see that even if it's clean you're just asking for an 'enhanced' search which is a real pain in the ass.

6. i wouldnt risk never getting to see my peice again
    but if i had to travel with it id give it a go

7. Did you mean to add the little pun???

8. i wasnt sure anyone caught to that either i just didnt say anything about that pun

9. Pun intended.

10. its just im going to be there about a month and i dont know if i can last without her
    :( but hey ill be in cali so its all good thanks guys

11. Put it in your carry on and always refer to it as a water pipe, and make sure you emphasize it's for tobacco. It's not illegal to have a bong, you know.

12. Oh no! A whole month without your bong :rolleyes:

Such bad advice. First, it's almost impossible to clean all traces from even glass. It they decided to test it they would almost certainly find traces. Second, no it's not illegal if it hasn't been used for cannabis, but it draws a LOT of unwanted attention including the likelhood of a strip search.

13. Glass in carry on? I've had suit cases break in airports and you think that glass piping that's long and slender will be fine? Good luck son.

Buy a bubbler. Pretty smooth hits, cools them down, much smaller and easier to take with you.