The Pill

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Miskt, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Hello GC, my girlfriend just started on the pill because we're starting to have sex. I've read a lot on the subject and generally everywhere they say it is 99% effective if used correctly. We have sex at least twice, sometimes more everyday. So in a year we would have sex around 700 times give or take. If the pill is 99% effective it would mean she would have a chance to be fertilized every 1 out of 100 times which means 7 chances a year? Sorry to be paranoid but i have a future and a career planned ahead of me and i really can't afford having a baby.

tldr; chances of getting pregnant while on the pill

2. Use a condom if you're worried.

3. Well dude, in my opinion you should always have the possibility that she could potentially get pregnant in the back of your head when you're having sex because if you don't then you're just being irresponsible. There is always that chance of a baby when having sex.

4. well fuck bro if you use a condom and she is on the pill that will be 198% effective..THERES ALWAYS A LEFT OVER PERCENTAGE FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5. check back in when you notice youre pumpin through another guys fresh sperms, makes for good lube i guess

6. Yea im pretty sure that the rules state:
    any discussion of drugs besides weed is illegal and yes, i assume this means birth control...if not this site is something like the american government

7. stop trying so hard...

op, wrap it up.

8. dont be silly...just wrap that willy

9. And if you dont want to wrap, just pull out. Jizz on the belly.

10. houdini style. do her doggy style, pull out, spit on her back and when she turns around give her a shot to the face.

11. If she takes the pill the same time everyday, the chances are 0.

They can't say zero because medications and shit fuck it up and there is always the forgotten pill as well, so blah blah blah...

If she is on the pill, slam that bitch 7 ways till Sunday!

12. dude what the fuck, seriously?

this just made me facepalm so hard... were you the teachers pet in school? hall-monitor?

lmao fail.

13. get her in the habit of taking your load in her mouth and you're good to go.

or just use a condom.

14. If she just started taking it you're not supposed to have unprotected sex for a while until it has time to get into her system. Just pull out if you're not going to use condoms. Girls aren't responsible, she'll forget to take that shit at the same time every day or forget to take it period. Certain antibiotics can also cause it to not work. It's better to be safe than pregnant.

15. Yeah man my girlfriend takes it to, but we still use condoms religiously. If your so worried buy the condoms :)

16. Okay, this is 99% effective if you use it correctly.
    To be this effective, she has to take it at the same
    time, every day, never miss. The most important
    week to take the pill on time is usually the 3rd week
    (last week of the pack) because that's when her
    body is probably ovulating close to her period.

All it takes is a 2 hour gap for an egg to slip through
    "the door", the door to her ovaries. Will this for sure
    happen all the time, idk, doubt it, but it's a definite
    possibility. TBH, just use a condom, because like most
    girls who first start on BC fuck it up all the damn time.

17. Also, based upon the information you provided, expect that amount to decrease within a year. Just saying.

18. Ugh, sad but true in most cases.

*sigh* why oh why?

19. People get bored. They're not new anymore.

20. If she's on the pill she needs to wait at least a month (2 weeks, depending on the type) before having unprotected sex.

With that being said, she needs to be smart about it. There are certain medications, illnesses and vitamins that can fuck up your birth control. Also, if she misses one day, you guys should definitely stay away from sex for at least 3 days because it is SUPER easy to get pregnant by missing just ONE pill. Like, 90 percent of the girls i know, who have children, got knocked up by missing their pill and thinking just taking two will cover it.

If you cannot refrain from sex, then you'll have to invest 30-50 bucks or so in the morning after pill. If she happens to be under 18 it's FREE (at least in my state that's how it works).

If you're really that concerned about your future and shit, then you should probably just not have unprotected sex at all... because nothing is fullproof.