The pick up line

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dubzilla27, Oct 17, 2011.

1. So what's that one line that you say to that girl?
    Let's hear 'em! :hello:

2. Hey. Wanna fuck?

3. Hey, I just realized. You look alot like my next girlfriend < worked 16/20 times so far

And

Should we talk? Or continue flirting from afar 4/4 times

4. Wanna go to a movie?? Answer: NO

Wanna go see 'insert band' in concert with me?? ANswer NO

Wanna get something to eat mith me?? Answer NO

Meet a girl at a concert.....Wanna go back to my place and liten to 'band' more?? Answer: YES

1/4 ok I guess

5. dont have one, what i say depends on the feel i get from the girl

6. wheres dinner

7. I tend to stay away from pick up lines. In person I usually hold my own in any situation so I just spark a conversation and pretty much let the rest fall into place..pick up lines work for women who are looking to get picked up.

The notion of coming up to a 5 star chick (good personality/person, hygienic, classy wife types) they don't go for pick ups so I decided as boring as it is to hear some women banter when I just wanna fuck. I ride it out that way no female can say "he's just a player" which I was but my approach was so out the norm it confused moses

8. Most* stupid autotype. Not Moses though I'm sure if I swung that way I could

9. Somebody's gonna give me a piece of ass tonight, and I hope its you.

:cool:

10. bitch get on dis

11. look at shoes and kick the dirt a little, then say, "will you like to ummmm go to the movies with me" don't forget to add some awkward pauses in there too.

12. Ay girl, I put the STD in stud all I need it U.

13. hahaha

14. "I'm dope, yer dope, let's go smoke some dope"

Nah never used it, but a pick up line seem's cheesy. Just be yourself and shit should be chill.

15. You wanna get raped?
    No?
    This is a good start ;)

16. I put the "STD" in stud. All I need is "u".

Always fucking works. Cracks them up.:devious:

17. You know what they say about black men we STEAL shit..

18. Hey babe my friend over there against the wall wants to talk to you. " runs and leans on wall looking at the girl"