Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Pick Up I Finally Scored Last Night

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tangosucka420, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Not sure if it's got a name or not but gotta say top 5 in the last 4 years but it only took all day to find it Milwaukee is so hard sometimes!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. niice...yeah searchin is a bitch...but that greenery looks nicce no doubt bro..

3. Searching wasn't the issue it was my paranoid/fall thru dealers. Sometimes I wonder why certain people deal if they are too paranoid to do it. The more shady/sketchy you are the more they'll be looking for you lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Couldn't agree more. Most of the time I find dealers to be lazy and not wanting to earn any money.

5. Yeah what the fuck is up with that?

6. No idea, I've got some Asian dealer sorting me out at the moment. He will drive and meet me and is pretty much whenever I like.

Thing is with dealers is you've got to set out your stall from the begininning. In other words make sure you tell them when and where, if they don't like this then find someone else.

Really can't be dealing with those who are just let downs, puts me in a bad mood. If you can't make it, or just can't be arsed then let me know so I can go elsewhere.

7. Couldn't agree more shit pisses me off especially when they text back saying I got you and they end up disappearing and not texting back. I maybe only have a handful of dealers so not much to.pick thru