The person you get your buds from... Friend, or foe?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by peacepipeme, Feb 4, 2011.

1. We're actually both Highlanders doomed to battle for the source until the end of time. There can be only one.

2. Pretty cool nowadays. I'm in college so most of my dealers are on my campus. One dude I was friends with already from a class we had together and i randomly found out he sold cause i needed bud.

Another dude I met thru a friend and he's mad chill. has a 12 piece funk band that plays all around the city. so its cool talking to him about music, being a musician myself.

and another dude near my house in LI i met recently thru a friend and we live so close that when i cant get a ride he delivers it to my house, being that I don't have a license and all yet.

3. I grow my own:D

4. friend o foe, state ya biz

friend

5. Im cool with all of my dealers, one was a childhood friend but he dont sell no more due to being busted with weed once, dui once, and just recently failed a probate DT so he is back on house arrest.
    The others im cool with, we smoke together and drink and shit

6. I don't buy marijuana anymore hopefully. The guy I usually go to is kind of a douche bag, but I'm not sure I hate him. It's not his fault he was brought up in a douche bag raising environment.

7. I have a friend who is chill as hell but rarely has any on him, a friend who is a bit of a dick to smoke with and I think sometimes rips me off, and a sort of friend who I don't trust at all and I only hit up when I'm desperate. Most of my bud comes from the second guy. So, I don't really hate him but I wish I could find someone better.

8. Dealers want you to think there your best friends anyways. they only want your money.

9. one of my dealers is the sketchiest motherfucker on the planet, i was with a friend and he got into his car and sold us the buds, and then he pulled a knife on my friend and told him to give the bud back. but he was joking. he's a foe

10. I get along great with both my connects. One kinda has no perception of time but I've known him since 6th grade and he's totally reliable otherwise. :smoke:

11. I'm So So with my dude, He has shady characteristics like beating up his girl or running scams, BUT THE WEED IS ALWAYS FIRE AND HE IS NEVER DRY. Its really a hi and bye thing plus he comes to me so I don't travel. He hasn't fucked the money up yet so I'm good.
    I don't chill with him, its strictly business.

12. i trust no one. especially people.
    so you can say that we're "friends" i guess but i would cut dudes throat and leave his body in the tall grass for five dollars as im sure he would do the same

13. i have about 3 people i buy from depending on what strain i want or what they have. and there all really good friends of mine. i'll buy from them and then end up smoking them up. there all gracious with the amounts they give me :D