The PERFECT temperature....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MPower420, Jan 1, 2010.

1. What's your take? I had a thread a while ago "How cold is too cold?", so now I wanna change it up. What's the PERFECT temperature to you?

Today, it was 43 degrees (~6C), foggy, with a dash of mist. Fucking awesome day. I drove today with the top down (gotta love a jeep haha) and puffin' on a fatty. I love it when it's in the 30's/40's. Anything over 70 is too fucking hot. Then again, I'm a firefighter... which is fucking weird, but I don't mind the 800+ degrees because it feels like a bad sunburn and the adrenaline usually covers it up quite well. Anywho, I'm stoned... so I'll stop. haha

What about you guys?

• Like Like x 1
  2. 63 is perfect. I haet when it's really cold and I hate when it's really hot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Perfect would be a little chilly, 35-45, sunny as fuck and dew on the grass. No clouds and a blunt in my hand.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is this topic about temperature really that controversial that is belongs in the box? :D

70 degrees room temp baby. Not too hot. Not too cold

5. I like it 76 in the house and like 80 outside. Ya I'm from Florida.

6. 80-85 is perfect, with a 90 thrown in once in a while. I am in jersey and right now, its cold as fuck. I love to skimboard and chill at the beach with people, but I cant right now because it is so cold. If I am not at the beach though, 80 is good, because I dont have the cool water whipping into my face. In my house it is 68* and I am sitting in a chair with a blanket, boots, jeans, a sweatshirt, and I could still be 2-3* warmer and not mind.

7. It was cool, like 60s. Perfect fuckin weather, beautiful day. South Carolina during the winter is awesome.

I like something in the 70s. Nothing hot, yet adequate temp. to do shit outside all day.

8. 70 on the fucking dot

even tho when i wake up in the morning its about 40:mad:

9. Around 10C (50F)

Sun in the sky, and not a cloud in site is perfect for toking and tripping. Too bad its -30C (-22F) in the winter.

10. 20 inside, 15 outside

11. I like 72*F inside, 70+ outside with low humidity is the best for me personally :)

12. i prefer 75+-

13. damn and to think i'm cold when it's around 60....

14. Body temp X 2 + cool breeze. :D

15. ~25 C, which is 77 farenheit. I hate the cold and i always get higher the hotter it is :)

16. A cool breeze aint gonna do SHIT when its 197.2! :D

I'll take 65-70.

17. im in va and its about 32 F here and it sucks ass... i need to move some place that never goes below 60, then id be happy..

id rather be hot than cold

18. Not exactly what I was thinking but I think you knew that. :D

19. 70 Degrees with no humidity.

20. 80-85 is just great.