Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THE PERFECT FIRECRACKERS! [easy tutorial]

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by AsianPotHead, May 11, 2010.

1. This is my PERFECT Tutorial for PERFECT FIRECRACKERS!

Tools + Items you need:
    1. 2-4 crackers (2 crackers per firecracker)
    2. ORGANIC Peanut Butter (MUST BE ORGANIC so the fat can absob the THC)
    3. Tin foil about the size of 1/4 of a sheet of paper
    4. A Grinder (Or anything to grind up your weed)
    5. 0.5 grams of weed/per cracker (THATS ALL!!!!!)

Steps to Prepare:
    1. Lay out your tin foil ... remember 1/4 sheet of paper worth of tin foil
    2. Put down two crackers
    3. Gently apply a small amount of peanut butter to one side of each cracker (You want to make sure the peanut butter is thin and spread out to cover the entire side of the cracker)
    4. Place 0.5 grams of finely grinded weed in the center of one peanut buttered side of a cracker
    5. gently even out the weed with your fingertip throughout the cracker
    6. Squish both sides of the cracker together to make 1 perfect firecracker
    7. Take your firecrackers and wrap them up comepletely in tin foil and make sure there are no air holes/pockets as they will affect the heating process of your perfect firecrackers.
    8. Put however many crackers you have on a metal pan (To put into the oven .... later)

PERFECT HEATING INSTRUCTIONS!
    9. Firstly pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees farenheight!
    10. Then put the pan with the firecrackers into the oven
    11. Set the timer to exactly 16 MINUTES!!!!!!!!
    12. Once the timer is done, take out your pan and consume your firecrackers

Effects and Concerns! (IMPORTANT)
    1. There is absolutely no smell given off while baking. However, when you apply the weed to the peanut butter (Step 4), make sure your parents are not around because depending on the quality of your herb, it may be stinky.
    2. DO NOT EVER USE A MICROWAVE because it uses a different kind of heating system that will not extract THC from the weed ... aka YOU WILL WASTE YOUR WEED
    3. Do not eat too many firecrackers at once ... you will be sick GUARENTEED!!!
    4. THE EFFECTS kick in at around 1 - 2 hours
    5. THE EFFECT ITSELF is more like inhaling 1 bowl of your herb
    6. It must be organic peanut butter
    7. The cracker can be anything made of wheat ... ritz is not the be-all-end-all cracker
    8. Any side of the tin foil will do ...
    9. You can make these infront of your parents just don't let them be anywhere close when you add the weed to the un-cooked firecrackers (I did it to my mom and she said it smells good ... btw she HATES WEED!)
    10. BE PATIENT AND JUST WAIT FOR THE EFFECTS
    11. I do not know if you can store these for later consumption ... but you know what they say: "EAT IT WHILE IT'S HOT!"
    12. They taste pretty peanutty ... not that bad actually :)

Please rate or leave a comment below and let us know your high goes if you ever try this recipe! :smoking:

2. the longer you store them the more thc is extracted by the fat in the peanut butter. same as with green dragon, brownies or any edible. the longer you let em sit in a dark place (light will break down the thc) the stronger they will be. of course this is food so don't let it sit very long if you want to wait because it can still go bad obviously.

3. Great job! My only addition is chocolate - I used some "ice tongs" (little spacey, don't know the term - the things you use to get ice out of a bucket) and covered them in chocolate and froze them overnight. They were delish, I ate 3 and was baked for days :smoking:

4. light does not break down thc, its not that fabulous lsd.
    leaving them unwrapped in your car in the heat, is pretty much the only way they will lose any potency, and not even that much. contact with heat is what can cause thc to degrade but it takes a good bit of heat.

the only thing with firecrackers you need to try to keep fresh is the taste because they can taste horrible depending on how much weed you add in. so just keep em in your fridge and youll be straight for a while.

5. Not exactly...

The heat is what helps it to extract, leaving it in your car would work.

6. leaving it in the car for storage and not the creation of the product will start to reduce the potency after around 24 hours, there is a limit man... after that theres nothing more to extract and it will begin to cook the thc out, (if you live in a hot state, im in FL).

and if you bake em right, there should be nothing left to extract so its not like wine, that gets better with age either.

7. Still not right

Even If you DIDNT cook your firecrackers, and left them wrapped in a car for 24 hours, even in a hot state, it shouldnt matter because A: It wont get hot enough to vape the weed and B: Since its uncooked, there is still plenty of room/time for absorbtion.

And even when you bake em, your never sure [and probably never will] extract 100% of the THC.

Source: Experience.

I cooked 3 firecrackers for my friend, he left 2 of his firecrackers in his car for a week because he had nowhere to hide it at his house, that whole week it was 68+ degrees [highest was 83 i believe], ate them when we were gonna go out partying, got extremely fucked up.

I also cooked a few firecrackers for my other friend, but he had a drug test 4/21, so he held onto his firecrackers in his glove compartment till 2 weeks ago. He too, got fuuuuucked up

8. would leaving them on a shelf for 17 hrs and toasting them at like 250f for a little work?

made one yesterday for the first time, just want to max out potency.

9. Trying this tonight!

10. Just made some, can't wait to try em tomorow morning before work :)

11. I really want to know how these turn out. Thinking about trying them with friends. Let me know pleaseeeeee?!

:smoke: :smoke:

12. Tried a cracker this morning it was GREAT I was high for a good 6 hours. The taste was the worst ever though almost puked downing it probs because it was 6am. Took 45 minutes to kick in but i was pretty fucking high. I encourage everybody to make em!

13. 2. DO NOT EVER USE A MICROWAVE because it uses a different kind of heating system that will not extract THC from the weed ... aka YOU WILL WASTE YOUR WEED

I use the microwave all the time and it works.

14. Tried my first firecrackers yesterday, made em the night before and me and 2 friends each ate 2 at about 8 am and went out disc golfing for the rest of the day. After and hour or so we were all baked and had a great time discin that day. Was high for like 7 hours.

15. Cooked the peanut butter on a Tin foil covered pan then put it on a tortilla 38 minutes later very high smoked a little blunt end and it kicked off

16. Sound's good, I'm making some Saturday, get back to you how good they are ;)

17. #17 Philema, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
    I'm trying this. I just ate the firecracker, will update shortly.

- About 30 minutes after consuming I feel a bit more relaxed than usual, could be a placebo.
    - 1 hour and 10 minutes after consuming and I'm definitely feeling high, just nothing too strong yet.
    - 1 hour and 45 minutes later I'm still not feeling too high but I'm buzzed.