The perfect date for a stoner girl

Discussion in 'General' started by Niblets, Apr 14, 2010.

1. What's up guys?

I'm totally 100% in love with a girl named Jaydee. She's my closest stoner buddy and we've been dating for two years.

Despite being a stoner, I've never really been too creative with the whole dating thing (I blame it on lack of affection as a child, HAH! Excuses, excuses.) and I really want to blow her mind and take her out on an awesome this Friday.

The whole "dinner & a movie" thing is getting old. She's into classic rock; The Doors, Led Zeppelin, The Kinks, as well as newer punk sounds. She's really spunky and off-the-wall and loves to get stoned, drink with me and have a good time.

If it matters, we live in Winnipeg and have a pretty solid music scene, but clubs and bars really aren't her thing. We've got some rivers too that can be romantic, but that's been done millions of times by millions of people already.

So I'm just asking for some suggestions; if you had the perfect stoner girl like I do, how would you treat her on a date?

(P.S. I'm new to this forum, I hope I don't get stupid ass responses like "you shouldn't have a girlfriend if you need to ask for help" and that kind of bull.)

2. When your about to do it. Take an engagement ring on a string and tie it to your penis.

3. Hahaha you know, I'm pretty sure she'd actually dig that! Nice one! :D Rep for that!

4. Hahah, Classic

5. You're lucky, OP. You really are.

Keep doin' what you're doing. Damn, I'm too high to even give advice and it's not like I'm one to talk about dating anyhow.

I'm sure anything you do for her, she'll love.

6. two tickets to Amsterdam

7. two tickets to Ihop

edit: nevermind you dont need tickets for that shit

8. hahaha.

9. Just take some ecstasy and fuck like rabbits.

10. Being a stoner girl, my perfect date would be going to the beach to watch the sunrise or sunset with my man while higher than a motherfucker. Roll up 4-5 blunts (or whatever you prefer best), bring blankets and yummy munchies and some good tunes and that sounds ideal to me. You can also do this at a lake or something. Idk, try something along those lines? Nature is beautiful and everywhere :p the possibilities are endless.

11. comedy club dude.

stoners (dudes and chicks) love to laugh at life's stupid quirks. and thats what humor is about.

i recommend joe rogan if you could possibly catch him. he is great. and talks about weed and fucking the govt right up their asses. she would dig it.

12. Goo advice, I would doing something like this ^^^^.

13. show her a cool talent that ure actualy good at like music or art dude stoner chicks dig that and dont give ureself an ego

14. Get a tattoo of a starfish on both of your arm pits

15. + the mdma and fucking like rabbits idea