The Paranormal...have you experienced it?

Discussion in 'General' started by Solid State Society, Aug 2, 2010.

1. I can't say that I have. But I was talking to my brother today and he told me how he can literally see spirits manifest infront of him. I thought he was joking but my brother never jokes about anything, he's always the "I'm gonna fuck your ass up" serious type all the time. So I sorta believed him. He told me a story about how he moved into an apartment, and the previous tenant had died (she was an old woman) inside the home. The first night he went to sleep she tried to run him out of "her" room. Pretty creepy.

Anybody have any paranormal stories?

2. Ive seen a ghost squirrel before it was sick!
    that was way before i smoked to so it was real man!

3. In the house I just moved out of I experienced a few strange things. The first week I was there I had just laid down to go to sleep when I heard a really loud knock on the window that was a couple feet from my head. Scared me so bad I was afraid to look. Might've just been someone trying to fuck with me though.

Then before my cats were there (I was the only one living there) I would hear loud noises like something was being knocked over all the time, usually at night. That stopped after a while.

The one night I decided to sleep upstairs where my sisters' rooms were supposed to be I woke up around 3 or 4 am to a high pitched voice saying something I couldn't understand. I grabbed my shit and booked it down the stairs as fast as possible. After that I refused to go up there after dark.