the outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by NaughtyDread, Jul 11, 2003.

1. hey guys whats going on? new here and looking for some info, this is my second time attempting to grow, the first time was with my roomate about 4-5 years ago, we grew a coupla of sativas and also an indica. so that little run was educational. what my question is, i started out of bordem a seedling. its in a 3 gallon pot outside, i started this seedling the end of march, it sprouted maybe the 1st week of june, here it is now july, and the seedling has been attacked by an insect, but seems to have recovered. it is finally forming its first set of 3 point leaves. with keeping it outside like this, and i know i planted really late in the season, how tall can i expect this plant to get and will i have enough time to flower? im thinking i wont, and next year ill be sure to get started in march. the plant sits on the corner of the house and gets at least 8 hours of direct sun light per day. looking at the indoor grows, im already considering in investing in an hps, just seems the way to go with a 24hr light cycle. well if anyone has planted this late in the season, and it worked out, please let me know.

2. hey whats up? yeah i live in the se part of the country, weather as of right now is in the low 90's, and it rains at least 3x a week. as far as getting cold here, normally, nov/dec is when it really starts getting cold. let me ask you about your outdoor, did you start from germination or did you already have seedlings that you transported outdoors? like i said next year i will start much earlier.