Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The out of body experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pentigram, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Last night something REALLY awesome (yet a little scary) happened when I went to sleep. I was laying next to my wife asleep and lit up a bud and took a couple of huffs off the smoke it was letting off. Just enough to fully relax me into a nice relaxation. Anywhom I drifted off into the super sleepy land of sleepy dooper when I was awaken by my wife touching me. Needless to say we had (GIGGITY). The whole time though I was asking myself 'am i still high? how much time has passed since i fell asleep?' Obviously I was still pretty ripped, but it was a great experience. Sex+Weed= A really REALLY good time.

2. Uhh so when did you have the OBE?

3. did you pull out

4. [quote name='"greenbrad420"']did you pull out[/quote]

Nah he's married.. Birth control is a wonderful thing. Creampie ;)

5. The whole time from when I woke up to the time I went back to sleep. While all the other 'things' were happening I felt everything, but it was like I was looking down upon myself in that moment. I know I just said this, but I cannot stress it enough. It was a WONDERFUL feeling.

6. Out of body experience means you're actually watching your life pass by like a movie, in a third person perspective/view. Its very common on other harder drugs, but I've never heard of a true out of body experience on Cannabis.

7. She must cook.:cool:

8. Well maybe it wasn't an oeb, but it sure felt 'strange.'

9. statistics show sexual intercourse is rather favorable among humans

[​IMG]

10. Statistics also show that statistics are pretty much bullshit...Oh! Found a hole in your logic, BOOYAH!:cool:

11. 75 percent of 60 percent of the time, it works, every time

12. I love the poll numbers, but the feeling started when I first woke back up. You know.. Tha time where you're half asleep, but it was..... different...

13. I've had an out of body experience FROM weed but not while high. It was so scary, i also had depersonalization. This lasted for about two weeks, and i'm pretty sure it was due to smoking large amounts of weed and the current situation I was in. It felt like I was looking at myself from different angles, time was just passing by... very disturbing. I remember when I would talk to people.. it didnt really seem like I was talking. Just watching...

14. OBE can be acheived with bud and Salvja 40x in the same bowl. Hold them hits

15. i also had an out of body experience from being super blazed. it was a wake and bake gravity bong session while i just started smoking bud and it was crazy. i was counting change in my car while i was outside with a friend and i was bent over my car seat and i just left my body and i remember just seeing the top of myself from like a a totally different angle. my friend told me she was screaming my name for like 5 minutes and i wasn't responding just humming and slowly dragging a penny across my car seat with my index finger... lol weird shit.

16. pics or it didnt happen

17. i lol'd

i had an obe when i was riding my bike while super blazed, i thought i was playing gta 3

18. Well, I'm glad that it could've been an oobe. Maybe it was like onbe of those times youre awake, but your body isn't yet.. I dunno.