The other side of Christmas stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jiggly PUFFED, Dec 20, 2011.

1. #1 Jiggly PUFFED, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
    Hi, blades, just want to share my depressing part of Christmas. Maybe you can can submit your story and help me understand I'm not the only one in the gutters for Christmas this year.

Here goes:

Me and my Ex split up a good month back and we have a daughter together who is 10 months old. My daughter is very smart and loves clapping and crawling around and getting into any business she can find on the ground and investigating it whiling smiling and cooing.

Well she lives an hour away now with her mom, who has my car because I gave it to them so they could have transportation. Well I'm broke and cannot afford to go see her on the train. My ex refuses to bring her to me because "it's not her responsibility" and thinks I lived free enough in the apt she payed the rent for last month. This sucks because I payed 3000 dollars to move in and each payment note every month after till last month when she payed it for me because she felt sorry for me.

Sad thing is I took the test for this job she now has because she wasn't smart enough to pass it the first time to even get on their radar to give her a call. I passed it with a very high percentage and they were impressed and gave her the job for my high test scores. I even payed for all the gas she needed to use (in my car) to go to each interview and for the training sessions. When she got on her feet she kicked me to the curb, broke up with me, and moved to her moms house where the job is located. Now she has my car (which is a modified BMW) and my gorgeous daughter and I cannot see them for Christmas. I'm stuck in this apt, cleaning it, finding a storage for all of my and her stuff, and dealing with the manager for the bill note.

Side note; I was paying for things before with financial aid from my college. I'm close to my degree, so It's not like I'm so loser fuck up. I just finally ran out.

I just want my daughter.

Anyone else have any depressing stories about this years Christmas to help me know I'm not alone?

2. I have a 33 in Biology

3. As in percent? lol

4. hope you get to see your daughter, sorry to hear that.

5. Sounds like a shitty situation.

Mine is kind of the opposite.

I have a 5 year old with a guy who walked out on me and he refuses to even call and see how his daughter is doing, let alone see her for any reason.

he'll drop off some presents when he sees no one is home, and rub it in my face every time I talk to him about seeing her or helping out financially ("oh, well, I bought over $200 in xmas presents, so why should I have to be a dad?") (okay, he doesn't actually say that, but he might as well)

6. Dude she has ur CAR and she wont evenn ride down to you so u can see your daughter? have u even told her that shes using UR car man? Dude take ur car back or some shit thats fucked

7. I just can't, I know she needs it for work and I do not want my daughter on the bus. She sure in the hell doesnt deserve it but I feel like I have to be the bigger person for my daughter :(

That is fucked up, buying presents does not justify a dam thing. Child support at least maybe?

8. This is my childs first christmas and I dont even know if I have a son or a daughter because my Ex wont even let me see them.

9. Wow...don't even know the gender? Horrible...

10. I dont even know where they are =( .

11. Did you mess up real bad or something??

12. Inb4threadinvasionbysandaclaus

13. I'm not celebrating christmas this year,or any future christmas.Christmas, is a lie,jesus was never born in this time of year.I will still buy a few gifts,but no more pagan rituals for me..No trees,santaclaus,flying deer etc.