The Orlando Dry Spell

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JmaG, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Ive never had a consistent good dealer in Orlando.

I hate getting herb here. The reg dealers wanna always give you the bullshit "ill be right there" "im dry, reupping right now". Yet they call you hours later when youve probably already gotten something, then they wanna act like they went through a mission.

The dank dealers are far and few between, hit or miss. I can either get some great shit once, or shitty shit all the time.

Now i just cant get anything. One guy only has personal use, others always say they have but never call back.

Please...someone become a reliable dealer and take my money.

Sigh.

2. i live in melbourne an hour south and u shouldnt have no problem getting dank u prolly just dont know the right people. seriously go to beach side and find some surfers and ask if they can get any dank. they will either have it or know someone who does

3. Coco beach is the closest one around here lol. and thats a hour or so from here.

Its not worth the trip to ask random people...

4. Yeah, Orlando doesn't really have beaches. It's a pretty wierd town though. It's one of the largest tourist havens in the US. So, if you're staying up around alot of hotels and tourist areas, go figure. However, you have the plus of living in a semi-college town. Where there are college kids, there is bud. Just ask around though. Good luck.

5. lol thats pretty funny.

"Where there are college kids, there is bud."

good stuff.

I visited orlando once, i was like stated in the tourist area so i didn't even attempt, i was with my family also so no can do.

Nice area though. I enjoyed my stay.

6. Ive been here like a year

ive asked around

ive met people

or else iw ouldnt have posted this.