The Order

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Buffalo Beano, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Anybody picked this up yet? It's getting mediocre reviews, which is disappointing, but I'd like to hear some actual opinions on it.

2. It's bad.

3. #3 TrippinToad, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    I played for like 15 minutes at a buddies house, it isn't that great. In the end, you're shooting monsters, in third person, but mostly you're watching cutscenes or walking around reminiscing of how boring the follow missions in Assassin's Creed were. Great graphics but honestly who cares, the game is only 5-7 hours long. Graphics can't make up for lack of game play.
    I don't want to sound like a M$ fanboy, but knowing this game got bad reviews makes me lol. All the PS4 fanboys raving about this game months ago are probably pretty butthurt.

4. I don't mind a game that's 5-7 hours long if the gameplay and story are good, which sounds like is not the case.

That's too bad. I had high hopes for this game. I still plan on picking it up at some point but probably at $30.

5. #5 burned one, Feb 21, 2015
    From what I understand, if you don't have the right timing on the numerous quicktime events throughout then the game simply waits indefinitely for you to press the button. That's just sad. If I want my hand held I'll call my mommy up.

But yeah don't buy this garbage.

6. Waaaay too short for me. If you pay $60 for a 5 hour game that is $12 for every hour of entertainment. Would you pay $24 to go see a movie?

7. cancelled my Limited Edition preorder just in time

[​IMG]

fuck that shit

i'm all about new and experimental shit, but it has to be a full, well rounded experience

i'll wait for BloodBorne

8. #8 Vicious, Feb 21, 2015

It's not even that it's short. There are a ton of short games worth the money. The issue is the lack of gameplay, horrible QTEs and zero replay value.

9. @TheAnswer121

That gif had me in tears bro. Fucking love it. Even better that it's The Office. Longest gif ever though, right? I kept thinking, "there's more?" Haha. Thank you for that my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I knew this game was gonna be somewhat sucky. I got senses like that. Im waiting on BATMAN ARKEM KNIGHT! And BLOODBORN!!

11. Can't believe they plugged this game on @Midnight
    Can't believe I'm watching @Midnight

12. @midnight rules, but I was disappointed to see them plug it on air. I want this game to fail hard so that developers learn they can't get away with type of shit anymore.

13. #13 Apocalibz, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    save yourself the money and grab Resident Evil Revelations 2 for 5 bucks

14. that gif is pure genius