The only piece I need and some nug shots =)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by jkalex05, Jun 15, 2009.

1. #1 jkalex05, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
    Whats up guys my name is Jeff im from Texas and well, I LOVE CANNABIS!

Anyways here is my Tsunami bong I purchased about a year ago and well I love it just as much as what I put in it! :D

Here she is, my golden chalace and some nug shots of what im currently smoking.

These were taken tonight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. haha thats a crazy looking bong man, and do i spot some trainwreck?? that stuff is so dank. have fun man.

3. Thanks man, the smoke actually looks like a tornado when your hitting it. The bud in those pics is Pacific Kush, an exotic right up there with some Trainwreck. I just got that little glass jar to keep my bud.

4. nice bong and nug
    where in texas are you at?

5. The picture of the bong would be better if you had cleaned it prior to making this thread. Please clean, and post again. btw I just smoked a load of mids from my homemade vaporizer, and I'm going to post pictures and a tutorial later. It is not a lightbulb vaporizer, its small and veratile.

6. I don't have any rubbing alcohol or I would. This bong is made so the first part catches the ash in water and smoke is sucked through ash free water all the time. So its meant to use for a while before having to clean since the main bong piece barely gets dirty. I havn't washed this piece in 3 months and for the amount I use daily with it, its clean as hell. I also like how the bowl which was originally the same color as the bong is now like a metallic looking color, keep in mind its the same special glass the bong is made of.

7. Austin

8. good stuff austin is a great town. i go there every weekend pretty much.
    although i got much love for my houston buds. havent been able to find anything to chronic in austin

9. I like how it says "only piece I ever need" even though there's a spoon in one of the pictures :p

Nice bong those things are sweet. Does the smoke swirl?

10. I dig the jar :)

11. I have the same piece and love it aswell. If you wanna try something different, take out the ashcatcher and the downstem, an just put the bowl in. that way it can be smoked like an intense steamroller with swirling smoke and a carb. just the bowl amd ashcatcher also make a fun little piece :)

12. where the hell you get that jar its so sick haha

13. #15 jkalex05, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009

[​IMG]

14. haha i was thinking the same thing

15. those things are sick man, 2 of my friends have them, and they look sick and just hit sooooooooooooooo nice :)

16. im a pothead what do you expect.

When I mean piece, I think of water pipes. Ive got about 10 random glass chillums lying around the house.

17. what are the prices like over there

18. I paid $300 for mine.